°• Chapter Five •°

Like A Blade Grass
Jack Harlow
↻◁ || ▷ ↺

°•☆•°☆°•☆•°

[ Yara ]
t

he next day

I feel the sun shining through my eyes making it hard for me to cacth my sleep. I wake up feeling a sharp pain hit through my head. "Shit!" I carefully lay back down, reaching for my phone to check the time. 12pm has already hit and I'm still in bed, this is a sign that I shouldn't drink no more.

I wonder how I even made it to bed, I thought I slept on the couch and I don't see any of Indiana and Adalyn's stuff in my room anymore. I attempt to get up, feeling a little bit dizzy and wanting to throw up. I take slow wobbly steps downstairs towards the kitchen where I see Roberto making some food.

"You look like shit." He laughs. "Roberto, no empieces conmigo, realmente no estoy de humor [ don't start with me, i'm really not in the mood ]." I lay on my arms but it's hard to even do anything because the pain in my head keeps coming up. "Take these, I'll make a smoothie for you." I thank him, taking the pills he gave me while I scroll down my phone.

"Where is Indiana and Adalyn? I didn't see their things." I watch Roberto as he adds ingredients to the blender making our signiture hangover drink. "They left this morning." I nod. Roberto starts blending the ingredients making my head pain some more.

"Ay, más suave! suave! [ softer! soft ] !" I close my ears waiting for this idiot to finish blending the drink. He pours is into a glass which I take before making my way towards the living room to chill. "You have your interview tomorrow, right?"

"It's tomorrow?" He nods, sipping onto his drink. I need to make sure my portfolio is in order and is labeled and I also need to pick an outfit, I can do all of that later on today or at least once my head has calmed down.

It was a bad idea to drink this much, my hangover will probably take 2 whole days and I've got an interview tomorrow. I don't even when my jeans are going to arrive too, this is all just bullshit. "Look at how crazy you were last night." Roberto laughs showing me a video of me, dancing on tables, participating in wild games and shit.

"Qué mierda [ what the fuck ]?!" I check out some more videos, including pictures of me. "No! That's not me. Me niego a creer que soy yo [ I refuse to believe it's me ]." He laughs, taking his phone back. "You should've seen how crazy people got about you. Fuiste la luz de la fiesta [ You were the light of the party ]."

"Fuck that! What will people think of me now?!" I roll myself into a ball. This is great. Firstly I drink to much and ended up in bed like a normal person does and now I look like freak show at the party doing nasty things. This party was a bad idea.

My phone starts ringing as I see Adalyn calling me. She's probably gonna tell me a whole story of how stupid and careless I was. I roll my eyes, sitting up as I answer the call. "Girl! You were lit last night, the fuck!" I pull the phone away from my ear a little bit.

"Can we keep the tone down a little bit, please. I've got an excruciating headache right now." She does so, talking a bit softly. She chatters about how great I was at the party and how a lot of people want me at their parties.