Chapter 4.

♠️♥️♣️♦️

Chishiya POV 

I had now spent 4 months in this wicked world. 

I missed the old world. I missed Hana.

The only one I cared for. 

The only one I wanted to care for. 

But I couldn't. I had been transported into this wicked world, and I had no chance to find her. I hoped I wouldn't. She wouldn't been able to survive here. Not at all, not with her soft heart. 

The girl who was so soft with animals and other living things. It didn't even have to be living. 

She cared for everything and everyone so much. It melted my heart a little. Only a little. 

When I got back from today's game, I immediately went to my room after I gave my playing card to Hatter. I hoped I wouldn't meet any of the other executive members or Kuina. I didn't want to talk any more now. I wanted to rest. I wanted to have her here. 

God.

I can't think like that. 

A doctor isn't supposed to fall in love with their patient. 

♠️♥️♣️♦️

Hana POV 

I followed the two men in front of me inside a fancy-looking hotel thing building. 

It had many floors and the place where the main hall was big. It was pretty there too. 

The two men walked into some rooms where other people were. There was this guy in some kimono without a shirt under, there was a lady in all black and another lady in a white top with blue shorts. 

"So, you brought someone with your back, Kuzuryu." The man with the kimono thing spoke. 

"I did. I thought she might bring back many cards for us." The man with the tropical shirt that I followed, now that I knew was named Kuzuryu, spoke. 

"And how do you know that?" The man with the kimono walked towards me. I slowly backed up until my back touched the door. 

"Hatter. Don't scare her." Kuzuryu spoke, seeing me back up after the man I now knew as Hatter, approached me. 

"Don't be scared little one." The Hatter still slowly walked towards me, making me uncomfortable. 

"Please step away from me..." I quietly mumbled, looking down. 

I heard Hatter sigh, then step away from me. 

"Okay. We only have 3 rules in this place. And I will explain them all to you." Hatter began. 

"Rule number one, you must always wear a bathing suit. When wearing one, you're not able to hide any weapons from anything else. 

I'll get someone to show you where they are right after this. 

Rule number two. You are free to live your life exactly as you wish. This means you are free to take any drugs, drink as much alcohol as you want, and how sex as much you want."

His words kind of shocked me. Only 3 rules? And why must we wear bathing suits...

"And lastly, rule number 3. Death to the traitors. 

You must deliver all your playing cards to me. If you choose to hide any, you die." The Hatter finished. 

His words kind of creeped me out. Death to the traitors? How many have died because of that rule? I wonder... but then again, how would we hide any cards if we wear bathing suits?

"That's all! Now you're free to enjoy your stay here. I'll get you someone to show you the room and get you a bathing suit." The hatter finished with a smile, and again, that creeped me out. 

Then he practically pushed me out of the room with some kind of wristband in my hands, just like the ones the two from before wore.

-I don't like this chapter, but it's better than nothing. I had no idea how to write it anyway. But yet another short chapter. I could have made it longer, but I decided that I'd wait with rest for the next chapter.