Chapter 5.

I saw a lady in the distance come jogging up to me. 

"Hey! Are you the one I needed to show the bathing suits and rooms for?" The girl asked. She had dreadlocks in her hair, which looked super cool on her. She only wore a blue tropical bikini, which also really suited her. 

I slowly nodded, before she grabbed my arm and took me to her room. 

"I have some here that is unused. I brought some from some old clothing stores around in Shibuya when I got free time, so I thought I could give them to other people." The girl spoke with a smile. 

"Oh, I'm sorry. I haven't introduced myself yet." She turned to me with a big grin. 

"My name is Kuina. I've been in this world for soon 4 months now, I think." The way she spoke made her sound like she had found peace here. It's like she never witnessed any of those deaths they kept talking about in my first game. 

"Have you only been in one game?" She asked while holding up a bikini for me to check if it could fit me.

"Y-yeah... and my name is Hana." I shyly mumbled. 

"Oh, I have a friend who has spoken about Hana. Though I hope you don't know him. He's so mean." Kuina spoke with a slight teasing tone. 

"Here, try this!!" She held up a black bikini for me and gently pushed me into the bathroom. 

Now, I haven't worn a bikini since I turned 18, which is 6 years ago. I have no idea how I will survive in this. I will need at least a jacket. 

Damn those boys who have shorts...

I put the bikini on, and then looked at myself in the mirror, hiding my hands behind my back. I didn't look much at my stomach either, my eyes were glued to where my chest was, now starting to get even more insecure.

The top might have been a little too revealing...

I slowly walked out of the bathroom to see Kuina's reaction, and she practically screamed. 

"Oh. My. God." Her jaw dropped even lower after each word, making me giggle a little. 

"I didn't know you had such a nice body! You look stunning..." she spoke, her cheeks slightly turning red. 

"Lies..." I mumbled. I didn't like getting attention, and I certainly didn't like showing skin. I would always go around in baggy clothes and stuff before I got to the hospital. 

-Trigger warning, SH-

Kuina's smile dropped slightly when she saw the scars I had on my arms and stomach. I think she noticed that I had a few on my thighs too, but I don't have that many there. 

"Are those... self-harm scars...?" Kuina pointed at my arms and stomach. 

I looked at her a little confused before I realized what she meant. I slowly nodded, not wanting to share too much. 

"Wait... do you by any chance know Chishiya? Shuntaro Chishiya I mean." Kuina asked, looking at me with a questioning look. 

Why does everyone seem to know him? Is he here at the beach?? 

I slowly nodded once again. "Oh my god. I need to find him after I've shown you your room." She smiled brightly before practically dragging me out of her room. 

The walk to my room was short. It wasn't far away from hers, and I now knew her room number if I ever needed help.