Chapter 7.

♠️♥️♣️♦️

Hana POV

I woke up in a comfy bed. I looked around confused, wondering where I was.
I saw a glass on the bedside table and under it was a note.

The note said: "朝迎えに行きます。私が来た後、あなたが目を覚まさないことを祈りましょう" (I'm going to get you in the morning. Let's hope you don't wake up after I've come.)

I figured that it was Chishiya that put it there, and he was the one who brought me here too.
I looked down at my body and saw that I was still in the clothes from yesterday, so he didn't change me, fortunately.

Since Chishiya said that he would come to get me, I decided to look around the room before he would come to get me.

I didn't take long after I had gotten out of bed until there was a knock on my door. I stood up from the chair I was sitting on and walked over to the door, opening it up.

"On the other side of the door stood Chishiya. He had his hands in his pockets, and he had a black hoodie-like jacket hanging in between his arms.

"So, you're awake." He said with a faint smile, and I only nodded.
"Thank you for bringing me to my room yesterday," I said quietly, now fidgeting with my fingers.
"No problem." He took the jacket he had and handed it to me, and I quickly took it on, while nodding to his words.

"We're going to attend a game later." He said plainly, then he turned around and started to walk.
I quickly closed the door to my room and half ran to catch up to him.
"Where are we going?" I asked once I was beside him.

"We need to get you breakfast." He said, not looking at me. "Oh... Do we need to? I'm not hungry..." I said, looking down.

"You're going to eat, Hana. I don't care whether you're hungry or not." He said sternly, and I looked up at him and I saw his jaw clench.

Then he suddenly grabbed my hand and dragged me toward some fancy set of stairs, the same stairs I walked up yesterday.

"Fine." I huffed. He knew I couldn't eat much at a time.
"I'm not going to force the food down your throat. I'm just making sure you're eating." He said, and his grip on my hand loosened. I didn't say anything after that, and I just let him lead me to wherever we were going.

When he stopped walking, we were in the cafeteria. There were many people there. Perhaps a little too many.

I felt my breathing get heavier and my vision started to get blurry. I grasped onto Chishiya, and I felt his eyes burn on me.

"Hana..." He whispered. He said something more, but I couldn't hear it.

I felt arms wrap around me, and I felt safe.
"If we just get food, we can go to the rooftop. No one is there at all." I heard Chishiya whisper in my ear. I didn't do anything but nod, then he softly took my hand in his and slowly brought me over to the cafeteria.

"I know all the people here are a bit overwhelming, but we'll be out of here fast." His thumb was slowly stroking my hand, and we soon made it across the hall.

I picked out what I wanted for breakfast. I didn't want much, but Chishiya took a bit more for me.
He brought me out of the crowd and told me to wait there so he could get some food too.

He came back with a familiar lady walking beside him. I didn't quite remember her name, but I remember that I'd met her.

"Hey, Hana! Did you sleep well?" She asked with a smile. I looked at Chishiya fast, then I looked at the lady. I only nodded and shyly smiled.
Chishiya started walking, and we soon followed. We climbed a few sets of stairs, and we soon reached the roof.

I slowly walked towards the edge of the roof. Looking down upon all the people running around down there.
I saw a dumpster-looking thing with some cover over it. It stood out from the place, and it made me curious.

"Chishiya?" I called out softly, and I heard steps behind me.
"Oh..." He let out, almost inaudible. "What's that?" I pointed down to the dumpster thing.
"You'd rather not know." He said sternly and took my hand and brought me over to where he and the lady, whom I now remember the name of. We sat down and started to eat.

I didn't eat much, but I ate at least a bit, and Chishiya seemed happy about the amount I ate.
I also felt eyes burn on me the whole time, but I avoided them.
When I had finished eating what I wanted to eat, I stood up and walked over to the edge of the roof again.

"Hana. Could we go back to the room? I have something I need to check."
Chishiya walked over to me. I felt his hand brush mine, and I looked at him.

I got lost in his eyes. His stupid eyes. When we were around Kuina, the lady who was eating with us, his eyes were all black and cold. But when it was just us two, his eyes were dark brown and warm. I love them.

"Hana?" He brought me out of my daze, and I looked at him confused forgetting his earlier question.
"Could I?" He asked once again, and I only nodded.

He gave me a slight smile, yet it was there.
"I don't think we have much time to hang out before the game, so, good luck!" Kuina said with a smirk-smile before picking up her plate and leaving me and Chishiya alone 

Chishiya looked over at me, then at the door and began walking. I soon followed him down the stairs.

When we got down from the roof, Chishiya started walking towards his room, and I was trailing not far behind him.

I was guessing he wanted to quickly go over my wounds again before the games started, which was probably why we were on our way to his dorm.

His room wasn't far away, and the walk was short too. Luckily we didn't meet any others on the way. Most of the people were probably down on the main floor partying.

Chishiya opened the door to his room and held it open for me. I walked into the room, and Chishiya was close behind, closing the door after he got in.

He told me to sit on his bed while he got the med kit he had in the bathroom, and that I did.

He soon emerged from the bathroom holding a red packaging thing which he used yesterday. He told me to take the jacket he gave me earlier off.

"Hana, do you want me to bandage your wounds?" Chishiya asked, holding a roll of fresh new bandages. I didn't speak, only nodded, and then he stepped closer to me, crouching down in front of me.

He signalled me to hold off my arm for him so he could quickly go over with rubbing alcohol and put bandages on, which I did. 

-This one was a little longer but not that much-