Chapter Thirteen

Quick Author note:

Thank you all for your patience things started to calm down at my full time job from the holidays. I hope everyone had wonderful holidays and happy new year! Now onto the continuous story of The Princess That Wished To Be loved! 

- Nicole L Perkins

In the queen's drawing room, there was the royal planners with their binders and notes that they had produced so far for the royal wedding and coronation. One of the planner's is named Katerina. She had worked with many royals in the past, and the most popular planner that royals use for their weddings and coronations was first to pitch her ideas to queen Dahlia and princess Annabelle and their . Katerina steps up and curtsey to the queen and princess, "Your Majesties, I am very honor that I am here in front of you today, to present you my vision's of your wedding to Prince Darien." She passes out the pamphlet that she quick drew up last night to the queen and the princess, and she continues, " As you can see your majesties, I am envisioning the princess Annabelle's and Prince Darien's wedding to be the wedding of the season even though we are in a time crunch of a months' time, but I am very capable to make sure that this wedding will go off with a hitch. As for the invitations will be sleek and simple with a elegant style to them. Additional to, the location will the main chapel where you were married my queen. As well to other details to extravagant wedding is listed below, but My princess if there were anything you would like to add or modify, I am open rearranging around to meet your needs and standards, and I am looking forward to collaborating closely with you, princess."

As they heard from other planners, conversion with their entourage to hear their options on the planners envision of the wedding and coronation. Princes Annabelle is tired from constant talks of the wedding,and seeing one planner to the next to find the perfect planner that is cable of managing a event such as this. The queen turns to her daughter and asks,"Annabelle, which one did you like the best since this is going to be your wedding." The princess looking through each pamphlet planner handed them with their vision of the royal wedding and coronation, and responds, "Mother, I rather like Mrs. Katerina's." The queen nodded with her daughter. She turns to the room and stand everyone curtsy to her and began to address the room,"Attention everyone, I would like to personally thank you all today for taking time to come here and share your wonderful vision's for the wedding coronation,but I want to like to announce that we have decided to go with Mrs. Katerina's ideas for everything. As a thank you for all of your hard work, please see the head butler for your payment for today appointments. Furthermore, Mrs. Katerina please come back tomorrow morning, so that we can get a start on details and preparations, please see the head butler as well to get your clearance pass to enter the castle until the wedding and coronation is over." They all bowed to the queen and left the room towards the head butler to leave for the day.

Afterwards once every has left the room, Dahlia turns back towards her daughter, "Annabelle, I have some news for you, we sent word to Prince Darien's ship to see when their expected arrival time to our kingdom is. Your father had sent a note that they finally responded back that they will be arriving the day after tomorrow. While Mrs. Katerina is here tomorrow, she and I will tend to the minor details you need to be with your father tomorrow to prepare for his arrival. Once Darien is here, we can start will major details with him present, your father was all over our wedding details when we married, so we will wait until you talk to him about the wedding and everything that has happened with your father in the throne room when he arrives." Annabelle was a little shocked that she will be seeing Darien since they were younger, and she had calm herself down for the shock, "Thank you mother, I will prepare starting tomorrow with father and Sara for a luncheon with Prince Darien after his initial arrival, and preparations of his arrival and stay with us." Dahila nods to her daughter statement, and she dismiss her daughter for the day.