Chapter two

" So Mr. Wayne what can I get you today ." Stella stares at him smiling lightly as Bruce smiles slightly back.

"  I was looking to try something new .. you know ." He says looking through the display of suits.

" well, the right out depends on where you going." Stella says playfully. " like if you were taking a girl on a date I would suggest this suit  ." Stella pulls a suit off the rack . " classic but stylish they never go out of style ." She laughs lightly.

" we'll it's for a red carpet event I'm attending tonight," Bruce says as Stella freaks.

" red carpet event !" Stella then noticed her outburst and blushed embarrassed.
Bruce however found it amusing and laughed it off.
"Well, I have the perfect one for you then Mr.Wayne." Stella walks to the back and comes out with a suit and hands it to him.

Bruce studies the suit for a couple of seconds.
" I would be lying if I said I didn't like this suit ." Stella smiles.
" well think of it as a Stella special because it's one of a kind ."
" is it now," Bruce replied. " well then I must get it ."
Stella smiles trying to make a complete fool of herself.
"Well, Then I'm glad I can help! So if you don't need anything else you can pay at the counter" Stella points to where the payment desk as Bruce walks off as soon as he leaves Stella squeals in excitement.

Bruce approached the counter as he noticed a woman listening to music loud on her headphones while swaying her hips from side to side.

Bruce watched her for a bit before she realized he was there

" hey," Musa says casually.
" hey ,nice moves ." he casually commented back right at her as Musa blushed.
" oh sorry about that sometimes I get too into my music," Musa says as she takes the suit and puts it in a bag. " will you be paying cash or card?"
Bruce takes out his wallet and hands her his card Musa takes it and swipes it then hands it back with the receipt. " thanks have a good day ." Musa smiles and hands him the bag which he takes before he leaves.

Musa watches him leave before Stella runs up to the counter.

" did you see that?!" Stella says super excitedly as Musa looks confused.

" a customer?" Stella looks shocked and shakes Musa back and forth.

" that's just not any random person that's billionaire Playboy Bruce Wayne ." style says excitedly as Musa rolls her eyes.

" do you know what this means !" Stella says to her as Musa shrugs.
" that you might need a psychologist ." Stella crosses her arms.
" don't be silly this means that a famous did I mention hot gorgeous man was into me !" Stella says
happily.

" don't be silly this means that a famous did I mention hot gorgeous man was into me !" Stella says happily