Chapter ten ~ 🩺🩸

[ on the Roof of the hospital]

" tecna says the safest place to enter now would be from the roof ." Bloom says to the group as Musa  tried to door .
" nope locked shut."

"  great how are we supposed to enter now .. maybe we could try a -." Dick stops as bloom melts the door handle opening the door .

" yup that'll work let's move ." Dick heads towards the door with Musa and flora right behind him.
Bloom sighs before following behind as well they made thier way down the stairwell of the hospital.

[ meanwhile somewhere else in the hospital]

" thier in the stairwell let's get moving." Batman said towards Stella who nodded as Meredith and Christina had thier own conversation.
" Mer I think he's after Derick ." Christina whispered to Meredith as she looked slightly confused.
" what ?"
" I was in the elevator earlier some guy stepped in claimed he needed to see DR.shepherd for a consult or something." Meredith went into shock hearing this as she stood perfectly still as Christina went on about the man .

" Meredith.."
" Meredith.."
" Meredith.."

" Meredith ! ." Christina shouts gaining the attention of Batman and Stella along with Meredith who finally snapped out of her trance stage .

" we gotta find Derick ! You guys need to please help me find him ...I can't lose him ." Meredith tells the hero's as Meredith grabbed her stomach. Batman figured this Derick person was someone who she was close to . He placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder. " we'll find him ." He said lowly .

" tell us everything you know about the guy." Stella asked Christina.
" well he was tall uh slimish um looked like he could perform at a kids birthday party.uh ."

Batman knew exactly who she was referring to which means this hospital wasn't safe anymore which means he had to evacuate the whole hospital.

" take them and anyone else you see on the way out of here." Batman tells Stella who looked slightly confused.
" this isn't up for debate go now ." Batman say to her sternly .

" what no ! I'm not going to anywhere I'm a fairy I can fight ." Stella shouts at him for even thinking that she was going to just leave him here .

" I'm with her I'm not going anywhere unless it's with Derick. I know the hospital better then you two do so I'm coming with you now we can just sit back and argue about this and lose more time or we can find my husband." Meredith says as Batman starts silently walking as  they fallow behind him.

[ some were else ]

Aisha and April who was still rambling and crying as she fallows her down the hallways of the hospital. Aisha heard machines and turned to April.
" ok look girl I know this is really hard and your lost someone important to you but I'm going to need you to pull yourself together." Aisha tries to sound calmly as possible but she was getting annoyed.
April nods . " o-ok ." 

" great now what room is this ." Aisha whispered as April looked at the doors nervously. " it's -it's  an OR .. DR.hunt and DR. Altman are performing a surgery today ."

Aisha walks in but Before she could enter the surgery room April gives her a surgical mask . Aisha nods accepting it entering with April.

Hunt and Altman were currently operating as Jackson looked over towards the doors as april and Aisha walk in .

" what's going on ." Jackson asked towards April as he looked over at Aisha .

April was about to speak when Aisha beat her to it . " there's a shooter in the hospital. You guys are on lockdown but don't panic Batman and the winx we'll figure this out ." Aisha explained to them .

" all due respect I can't close this patient up or he'll die so what's ever is happening can wait . " DR.hunt said to them as he continued operating.

[ near an elevator door ]

Bloom pressed the button as the elevator went . She then sighed as nightwing stares at her she noticed and looks the other way .
" so what's the plan ? Do they even know who's attacking the hospital?" Musa says towards them night wing tells her he hasn't got clue and that Batman hasn't been responding to his phone so their on their own .

" great ." Bloom whispered as the elevator finally came up . The doors open revealing  Alex shot on the floor of the elevator with mark and Lexie trying to stabilize him as he was losing a lot of blood that pooled the elevator floor.

Mark looked over at them as Lexie looked relieved. " it's the winx . Were saved ." She whispered softly.

" wait where's flora ." Musa says as night wing and bloom noticed she was missing.

" there coming ! " lexie screams terrified as a group of men ran towards them shooting form the distance.
Musa  puts up a disco barrier as bullets fall to ground instead of killing them
[ Lexie screams]

Nightwing pushes bloom into the elevator with mark and Lexie .

" Sound wave ! ". Musa shouts sending waves sound towards the men . Night wing  pulls her into the elevator as well pressing the buttons before more men could come .

The elevator went down as they let out a sigh of relief.

[ west wing of the hospital.]

" please there children on this floor. Shoot me not them ." Arizona says crying to group of  men   who redirected the gun towards her  .

" Venus gobbler ! "

flora shoots her spell towards him he's captured in an oversized Venus fly trap plant .

" thank you . " Arizona says before she breaks down crying flora hugs her .
" let's seal off this floor ." Flora says as Arizona leads her to the area where the sick kids are .

Flora seals off the children's ward with Venus fly trap plants guarding the door on each side .

Arizona is then approached by Callie who embraced her crying thinking she was dead flora watched happily as Callie noticed her .

" thank you . " Callie whispered over to flora crying . Flora responded with a head nod .

As she got a text from nightwing .

Nightwing: where are you ?
Flora : children's ward .
Nightwing: ok we're currently in the elevator heading towards the lower floor . Batman wants Us to evacuate the hospital .

Flora shuts off her phone as she notices Arizona and Callie looking over at her . " we got to evacuate."

Arizona freaks but holds her smile." you expect us to evacuate when there people shooting us . I have tiny people here .. not mention some are sick and can barely walk or move or need machine to help them breathe."

Flora sighs knowing she was right but its Batman orders so she had to fallow them .

" listen we know this is your job we're not trying to stop you heck we're doctors we understand certain responsibilities that must be done so do whatever you have to do just don't let anyone get hurt ." Callie says as flora tensed she realizes the whole staff was looking towards her for leadership in escaping safely.