Chapter 8

[ last night/ Stella and Bruce's rooftop moment.]

" now what ." Bruce said as he stares down at he feels her wrap her arms around his neck . " you know what my favorite thing to do is ." Stella whispered her lips inches away from his own . " shopping." Bruce responded back before she kissed him passionately on his lips her kissed her back as his arms wrapped around her lower body.

Stella pulls away slightly . " shopping isn't my only favorite activity." She teases as he got slightly nervous .
" i see ." He then kisses her softly on her lips . " I was actually thinking I take you out first maybe this time there will be no crime interruptions."  He gazed into her brown eyes as she smiled softly.

" ok if that's what you want." Stella whispered. " in order for this to work out i need you to meet my friends." Stella looked into Bruce's eyes for a reaction. " I already have meet them."

Stella sighs . " no I mean actually meet them there my best friends we do everything together plus this will make crime fighting easier because maybe will be able to work together."

Bruce looks hesitant about her request he didn't know her friends to well but he did trust her and felt her friends will eventually find out at some point so it's better they find out now then later. " Tomorrow bring them over to the manor ."

Stella looks at him happily and slightly shocked he actually agreed . " thank you ."

~

[ present time \ the batcave]

There was an awkward moment of silence before Alfred walked downstairs offering the girls refreshments. They politely took it . Tecna was still observing the high tech bat computer as Bruce noticed her attention towards it .
Bruce remembered in most of the wow videos she was obsessed with computers and technology things .

" care to try it out ." He said towards her as she looked hesitant before he entered the passcode logging on to the computer he motioned for her to sit the bat chair which she did .

Tecna then felt the keyboard of his computer. " your database is 9.2 model  " she asked curiously.

" yeah I recently improved the model ." Bruce replied as he was impressed on her knowledge.

" I suggest you upgrade your fire wall to a more substantial level." Tecna says typing a whole bunch of number codes.

Alfred clears his throat catching thier attention. " master Wayne may I suggest you show your guest around the manor.

Bruce nods as he tells tecna she's more than welcome to stay here . Alfred then leads them up the steps and begins his tour starting with the first floor after a few minutes he takes them upstairs to the second floor Floor he points out the many bedrooms and bathrooms in the manor  As they reached the 6th  ball room the girls were nearly tired as Stella began walking slower . Bloom looked over painting of the Wayne family . Aisha and musa were getting extremely bored until Musa saw a beautiful piano in the corner of the ballroom.

Musa raced over a played a couple of  keys before playing a whole one minute pice which Bruce applauded.

" thanks that was just a warmup." Musa laughed lightly as Bruce sat next to her and played a pice as well .

" oh god I love that pice classic." Musa commented . " it was my favorite as a child ." Bruce responded. " you know I got a music room filled with instruments I collected around the world." Musa eyes lit up .
" omg can we visit that one next " Alfred clears his throat as the two looked towards him and the rest of the group.

" actually that was next room will be heading to you are two aren't busy ." Alfred said as he led them to Bruce's music room which looked like a whole theater .

" does this tour have an ending." Stella crossed her arms annoyed as she felt Bruce  standing next to her
" I remembered you mentioning you wanted them to meet me ." Stella rolls her eyes . " don't be a smart ass."

They then leave musa as they continue for twenty minutes around the manor bloom begins to lose her patience .
" I still don't trust him ." Bloom whispers over to flora who was walking next her.
Flora didn't pick up and bad vibes from Bruce as she tried to whisper to bloom to at least give him a chance .
Bloom rolls her eyes at the idea  which made  upset her teammates were falling for his charms and act .

She then fell as someone bummed into her flora helped her up as bloom looked at him angrily.
" oops my bad , are you ok ."

" I'm fine you should watch where you're going next time ." Bloom responded back .

As he smiles at her causing her to blush lightly. " dick Grayson  " he holds out his hand towards her . " bloom and this is my friend flora ." She shakes his hand as flora waves towards him.

" it's nice to finally meet you guys ." Bloom awkwardly smiles back . " so how do you know Bruce ." Flora said curiously looking over at him .

" long story short I'm his adopted son ." Dick answered her . " ok well we should probably get going it was nice meeting you ...dick but we have to go come on flora " bloom starts walking off with flora .

" you know it's a big place how about I help you find them ." Dick suggested trying to help them out however bloom turned down at the idea until flora told her they should probably take his offer since he knows the place better than them . Bloom gives it quick thought before sighing heavily." fine ."

{ meanwhile somewhere else }

" uh you guys are aware that bloom and flora are missing." Aisha points out as they turn around and noticed . Stella whispered over to Bruce ." you think there ok."   He reassured her that the manor is safe and there probably just exploring off on their own.

" I don't care how safe this place is we are not splitting up ." Aisha crossed her arms before they get an  alert from tecna to meet her down in the batcave .