Chapter 43

Martha wakes up slowly noticing her sister's new fairy form . " Lexie ..." . Damion regains consciousness and notices as well .

Lexie still amazed with her new appearance , talon glares at her . Damion and Martha quickly stand by Lexie's side ready to face him off together.

"listen to me , he'll never let you go or any of you don't you see For us to be free, he has to die." Talon explained to the kids . " The Wayne fortune will be ours , The Owls, they'll never find us." Talon says to them  before squeezing Bruce's throat. " say goodbye to daddy ." He mocks before squeezing really hard in hopes to snap Bruce's throat.

Lexie holds out her hand shooting a beam of light at him sending him crashing into the wall . " woah I did it ." Lexie says excitedly not really knowing how to use her fairy powers but trying to get the hang of it as she ran to her father's aid .

" Lexie says excitedly not really knowing how to use her fairy powers but trying to get the hang of it as she ran to her father's aid

Talon quickly recovers glaring over at Lexie . " You filthy ingrate!."  Talon then tries to get back up but was kicked in the face by Martha . " stay away from my sister."

Talon then falls to the ground once more he groans angrily , he gets up on his feet as Martha throws some more punches towards his face and abdominal area , talon swiftly blocks most of it before kicking her harshly to the ground talon takes out a sai and points it at her . " I can't tell which one of you brats are more annoying." Talon then smirks . " I hope your father was worth it ." Martha spits on the ground. " go to hell ." Talon growls before charging at her however Damion blocks his attack before he can touch her as Damion and talon both go into a clash of weapons .

" Everything I've done was for you, and this is how you repay me?" Talon said towards Damion as they continued their clash between sai's  " no one hurts my sisters ." Damion said seriously
before he  managed to knock the sai from talons  hand pointing his own towards his throat.
"You could never replace Batman.He's my father." Damion said , talon noticed Bruce regaining consciousness and smirks before grabbing Damion's hand which he was holding the weapon in .

" Don't doubt your instincts."he said before he commits suicide by forcing Damian's sai through his neck, leaving Damian stunned and confused.Damion immediately lets go of the sai that was just used and falls on his knees confused .

Martha and Lexie run over towards Damion . " Are you all right?." Martha asked however Damion couldn't say anything. Bruce approached them .
"I'm proud of you." He said toward Damion . " all of you ." Lexie and Martha smiled at him proudly.

Bruce placed a hand on his son shoulder . " Welcome home son." Damion, however, brushed him off, taking a step back away from them . " No."

" I could have killed him. Maybe I should have
But you were in my head. You wouldn't let me.The twins, You, Talia, Ra's, you're all in here." damion puased for a moment.

" But where am I?. How can I ever be the son you need me to be...

When I don't even know who I am?" damion says, Turing away from them. "I have to go."
Bruce sighs, taking a step closer to him.