Chapter 11

In the next few days, Shehnaaz and Madhu made sure Jagjit was in bed most of the time and had his medicines timely. Madhu shifted to the adjacent room in order to maintain her husband's isolation. The doctor suggested he wore a mask to avoid getting the rest of the family infected. Also, she took her father to for a second opinion went through the reports and suggested the similar prescriptions and a therapy.

'He's doing ok.. pichle kuch dino me zyada improvement toh ni dikha.. idk..'
She was chatting with Sidharth again.

'Give it sometime.. 4 din me pneumonia thik nhi ho jata..'
He replied.

'Hmm.. anyways.. kal Delhi wapas jari..'
She told him.

'Aap kab aoge?'
She asked him.

'Can't wait to see me?😉'
He texted back with a smile on his face.

'Is that even a question!?😏'
She really had a smirk on her face while replying. Was she waiting to see him again? Yes.

'Tickets book ni kiya maine abhi tak.. I've a few meetings next week.. thoda schedule dekhna padega then I'll see..'
He replied to what he had been thinking of.

'I'll see ka kya matlab? Kuch dino ke liye aao.. Sheena ke bhai ho.. aana hai aapko!!'
She immediately typed. Keep the flirting apart, Sheena and her entire family were expecting him there.

'Ofc I'll be there.. bas date decide ni kiya maine..'
He replied.

'Lo batao, yaha mai aapka wait kar rahi hu.. aur aapko padi hi ni aane ka😔😔'
She had a dramatic face while typing that, in a mood to talk, to forget the surroundings for a while and just worry about nothing for a while.

'I never said I wouldn't come! 🙄'
He chuckled, typing away. She was such a unique piece.

'Okie.. just so u know.. ur being missed!😌'

'Aww darling that's so sweet of u!😊'

'Toh aap bhi mujhe miss karte ho?'
She asked, even though she knew she was a stupid to ask such a question.

'Maine aisa toh nhi kaha?'
He giggled like a school boy, asking her back.

'How rude Sidharth!? Ur so mean.'
She was actually mad at him for saying that.

'Hey!?'
He texted when she suddenly went offline and then laughed it off.

She kept her phone away and walked out of her room, suddenly realizing that she was hungry.

"Nashta karlo." Madhu entered his room with a tray in her hands, it had a plate full of Upma and a glass of juice.

"Mai ni khana." Jagjit replied, as he kept scrolling through his phone.

"Ye ni khana? Ki chaida ae fir?" She asked him, wondering what she should prepare for him.

"Kuj ni chaida mainu." He replied and it came off quite rude.

"Haaye! Ki hoya?" She asked worriedly, keeping the tray aside and walking towards him.

He coughed, covering his mouth as she came closer and looked away.

"Ja tu." He mumbled, shifting away from her on the bed.

"Pehle sahi se baat karo." She replied.

"Nahi karni." He told her.

"Kya kiya maine? Merse nazar ho aap?" She asked again.

"Kal raat aayi kyu ni?" He asked.

"Aapne awaz di thi? Haaye, shayad meri aankh lag gayi jaldi. Kya chahiye tha? Tabiyat toh thik hai aapki?" She replied, keeping a hand on his forehead to check the temperature.