[ 2 ]

ANACHRONISM

ANACHRONISM

ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ

ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤanxious.ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ

"𝐘𝐀! 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄?" a high pitched voice reached out for me, i flinched in the process. sweat dropped on my face, nervously turning around to see a tanned skin boy and his friend, with a giant scar.

my legs shivered, as his face started to deform and turn into that mans face. i took a step back, running off to my dorm away from the playground.

the little boy raises his eyebrow at my actions. "whats up with her?" he says, before turning his back once more heading off to his friends room.

my heart beated faster, my lips quivering, almost vomiting of the thought of the young lad. i might have been quite rude, but you wouldn't want to misjudge me.

i coughed and puked in the toilet, before brushing my teeth once again. i felt shivers down my spine whenever i looked at myself, my hands tainted with blood and my skin imprinted with his hands.

a tear rolled down my cheeks, which soon turned into a river. my roommate rushed over to the bathroom, seeing my little figure in distress.

" n/n-chan-!" she yelled, frantically trying to calm me but ended up crying too. she held my hands tightly while we both cried, resulting in the teacher or the caretaker to go into our room.

" Shh, don't cry, both of you. " she shushed us, with a gentle expression, trying not to startle us both.

" sherry miyamura, didn't i tell you to comfort your friend if she cries? " the caretaker said, i hurriedly stood up in defence for sherry, where she continued to bawl her eyes out.

" s-she comforted me-!!" i exclaimed looking up to the stare of the caretaker, she sighed. sherry was my roommate that was loved by most children or even the employees, simply because she was beautiful in some ways. it made me disgusted and sick, to think that adults would prey their eyes on her.

we were dismissed by the caretaker, and instead was courted to the playground once again to play with the kids and socialise.

i thought they understood that i can't talk with other kids..' i shuddered, there was employees everywhere, on every corner. it felt suffocating, like i was kept in here just to suffer once again. i bit and chewed my hand, my teeth sinking deeper into my skin.