[ 3 ]

ANACHRONISM

ANACHRONISM

ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ

denial
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ
" 𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘, 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐃. " The caretakers voice roamed around my head, earlier i saw sherry go into the room with the caretaker, along with a pleasant expression.

i leaned my ears against the wall, my heart dropped as soon as i heard her words. i felt myself crumble, even though these days i drifted apart from her, my blood still ran cold hearing her getting adopted. I couldn't let that happen.

i barge into the room, kicking the door forcefully enough to make their heads turn around to meet my eyes filed with hostility.

" sherry! you're not getting adopted-!" i yelled frantically, shaking her as much as i can, but she can only look at me with a distraught reaction. her eyes gleamed with disappointment, my heart felt like i was stabbed a million times.

"you promised me..! you'd retaliate and you hated the thoughts of having parents once again!" i yelled, crying, like a normal child having a tantrum.
" if you're gonna get adopted, then you have to take me too!" i said, looking at the caretaker with eyes full of hope.

she sighed, explaining that she could squeeze me up for adoption with the same people that wanted to adopt sherry. after a while, the phonecall ended between the caretaker and the adopter.

" they agreed to take you, too. y/n, go pack your bags along with sherry." as soon as those words caressed my ears, i jumped in joy while smiling ear to ear.

..

i happily jogged towards the playground, and saw izana. i gulped, not knowing how to deliver this beautiful piece of news.

...

Izana's eyes widened, hearing that I'll be adopted, with sherry. he held back his hands and words, feeling some what sort of betrayal. he just hummed and shrugged it off, as i expected.

" hope it'll go well for ya."

," it will!"

he clenched his jaw, seeing my bright smile that he hasn't seen in decades. was sherry really that special to you? he thought, his eyes drifting away from your presence.

"you should go pack your things, y/n." he said looking off to the distance, while i replied with a simple hum.

" bye-bye, zana!" i happily cheered, my silhouette disappearing off to the distance.