[ 9 ]

ANACHRONISM

ANACHRONISM

ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ

money
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ

IT HAS BEEN WEEKS SINCE
YOU SAW THE DELINQUENTS.

you felt bored wandering off to the streets of Tokyo. sherry was beside you, holding shopping bags that she previously brought. her eyes and mouth filled with such delight, she felt honoured to be with you in your presence.

your eyes wander off to the familiar wussy boy. you smirked, completely forgetting about sherry and ran off to smack the poor boy's head. " gotcha!" it felt like a full bullet hitting the back of his head.

" i didn't crush your skull, didn't i?"

you took a closer look at takemichi, but apparently, you mistook a completely different person! it was the wrong shade of blonde. his head turned towards your figure. his scar immediately catches your attention.

" who.. the hell are you?" he said, with an obvious angry expression. who the fuck is this cocky bitch? you thought, smiling horribly. sure he was tall, but only because of the heels.

you kicked the heel of his shoes, with your right foot. with the unbothered foot, you kicked his face. his eyes widened in shock, he thought he saw you flying. later enough he realized that his nose was bleeding, his stance got wobbly because of the broken heel.

he saw you figure walking up to him, but before you could act once again, someone threw a shopping bag at him. it was sherry, running to your side.

" you hoodlum! how dare you talk to y/n san like that-!" she angrily exclaimed, clinging to your shoulder where you just shrugged her arm away. she's a goddamn pest.

you clicked your tongue. and pulled her away, but she wouldn't budge. instead, her eyes widened in fear and shock upon one's arrival. you turned your head just to see another man with jet black hair and piercing eyes.

glancing at her once again, you tugged her shoulder.

" oi, sherry!" his voice ached inside her ears, making her snap out of her daydream. she gulped, as beads of sweat ran down her forehead. her pleasant and defensive reaction earlier soon turned into a catastrophic expression.