[ 2 1 ]

ANACHRONISM

ANACHRONISM

ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ

malevolent

THE SKY WAS AWFULLY GRAY,
BLENDING IN WITH THE CEMENT
WALLS THAT WAS DISPLAYED IN
FRONT OF TAKEMICHI. drops of rain water made its way to his cloth, soaking it in the process. earlier, he excused himself so suddenly to Naoto, which earned him a sigh.

he did as he was told, going to the warehouse. his heart pounded heavily seeing the sliding metal door. slowly yet carefully, he pulled it aside which revealed a figure that was standing amongst the utmost darkness.

gulping, he took a step in, emersing himself to the shadows, slowly approaching the foreign figure. it was you, this time. your eyes travelled to takemichi, who was stunned but expected you to be the one standing before him.

“ y/n san.” he muttered, eyes still glued. it took a moment to make you reply, but luckily you didn't leave him in the pit of awkwardness.

“ takemichi, . . . ” silence dawned upon you two, and you were yet to approach him. aware of this, takemichi took the initiative to talk.

“ why.. why did you kill Hina?” he said, a choke on the middle of his words. his voice laced in sincerety, while his eyes did likewise. your mind went blank upon hearing the name, it shook you.

“ it.. was not my fucking fault!” you yelled vigorously, extracting venom from your words. he was stunned, probably from the words that meant denial. what did you mean you didn't kill her? you're absurd! Naoto even had proof.

his eyebrows knitted in frustration. did you tell him to come here just to argue and gain nothing? but he wanted to know, the reason. the real reason why, you called him there.

“ then whose is it then?”

“.  .  .” you remained silent, allowing yourself to drown in thoughts embracing the cold air. takemichi stood there, waiting for your response.

“ it..” a slow stutter from you slipped
as the silence became over exposed, he took one step closer, while your mind submerged in a void. only one thing came to your mind, no one.

takemichi grew impatient but still waited, but your face already sweated.

“ i—... ” a loud bang was then heard, your body instinctively pointed the gun to its direction. but when the dark silhouette made itself visible, you saw the black heels and heard it clacking. the black trousers before revealing a woman like figure, then her face. the blonde locks that draped from her shoulders, emphasizing her bright yellow eyes.