[ 10 ]

ANACHRONISM

ANACHRONISM

ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ

dark
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ

YOU BOTH STARED INTENTIONALLY TOWARDS  EACHOTHER

you sighed, knowing he wouldn't respond that quickly. you instead went back to looking at the cars roaming around driving recklessly.

hearing footsteps that slowly approach you, you didn't pay too much attention to his intentions. minding your own business, until he spoke.

“ what are you doing here? ” he asked, tilting his head. he looked at your figure, trying to take a glance of your face. but  you just hummed in response to his words. he felt the tension thicken, even without saying a damn word.

“ it's easier to die, than to live.” you nonchalantly said, but fairly enough, you were quite right. whoever made this hellhole for you to get consumed in, why? why is it extremely easy to lose all hope and die, but when we try to live through the pain, we can't seem to overcome it?

questions kept appearing inside your head, even mikeys. you didn't mind his change of attitude, after all, you. were like that too. you were tired, extremely, and immensely tired of the shit you've been through.

silence was enough to comfort you.

y/n.”

you bitterly chuckled upon realisation, that everybody almost knew that Lilith wasn't your true name. hating the name y/n was evident.

..

“ y/n.. he's your father, y/n. give him a chance. he chose to help us, at least be grateful to your father!” she frantically yelled at me, shaking my shoulders. tears formed at the corner of my eyes.

mom.. what did he do to you?

“ when you grow up, make sure to provide for me and your father. after all of this, we'll become a whole family. isn't it great, y/n?” her expression calmed, positioning herself to braid my hair. her hands were cold but soft to touch.