Inside the bathroom

A/N: 2k+ words, you're welcome. 😩🥵💦

____________________________________________________

Kei Karuizawa's POV

"Are you willing to be my pet?"

Hearing those words felt as though they vibrated down the depths of my stomach. I could still taste him in my mouth, and it was making my body tremble in lust.

What am I doing? Why am I doing this? Why am I acting like a cat in heat?

He was still staring straight at me. Those brown, almost honey-like eyes bore holes deep into the back of my skull. I could smell it. I could smell his musky scent, and it was driving me insane.

"Please—"

My frantic attempt to speak. I sounded halting and unfinished like there was something stuck in the back of my throat that was keeping me from speaking clearly.

Ayanokouji didn't wait for my answer; instead, he removed his grip from my hair and left the kitchen without saying a word. Huh? Dazed and confused, I was left alone on the cold kitchen floor. As I stood up to follow him, I noticed that he was making his way directly to the bathroom.

I couldn't help but want more, my imagination running even wilder as I follow his footsteps.

I could feel my heart beating fast; there was something awfully weird about this situation. A part of me hoped everything that had happened was just a dream, but another part of me wants me to continue. I was immediately going for what was easy—a fleeting moment of pleasure. That's how my life is and how it will always be. Maybe I can also use this body of mine for protection. I never really realized how much Hirata and Horikita, even Kushida, depended on this guy.

I reached the bathroom, excited and nervous I already anticipated to be pulled inside and be taken advantage of, but instead I saw Ayanokouji fixing his belt and trousers, he turns the faucet on, and the sound of the gushing water deafened my ears.

"I apologize, Karuizawa. This was a mistake."

I feel my blood run cold.

"M-mistake?"

What does he mean? We already went this far.

"We shouldn't be doing this, Karuizawa."

He spoke in a stern and serious tone. Words I didn't want to hear right now. I conceal my eyes with my hair as I enter the restroom. He can't just end things now. I feel like he should be responsible for the things he has been doing to me, the things he's making me feel. So I closed the door from behind me.

We let silence rule over the room. His words expressed regret, but his expression remained icy. I can't read him at all. I wanted so badly to change that arrogant look on his face—to see him grunting, sweating, eyeing me lustfully. Instead of saying more words, I looked at him needily. I wanted him to know that I wanted more that I was willing to risk this. I looked down, not wanting to see his reaction, and gently lifted my skirt while slightly trembling out of embarrassment. I bit my lip hoping I made the right choice. He has already seen my dark side; I might as well embrace him with all I can.

"Please..." I whimpered.

He started to walk toward me, and I was afraid that he'd open the door behind me to get out of the bathroom, but he instead towered over me. I could sense his shadow engulfing mine and my whole body, and it sent vibrations down the pit of my stomach. Feeling cornered like a prey between her predator. He brushed his hands past my waist and through the door behind me. I heard a clicking sound and realized he had locked the bathroom door. I shuddered again when his hands moved; this time, they firmly grabbed my waist.