Chapter Three

Henry look above^^
I was awoken by Henry shaking me. "C'mon Mack! You don't want to be late for your first day at Westview!" He whined.

"I thought dad wouldn't let me go after the attack." I groaned.

"Well you were wrong then. He is waiting for us downstairs to take us to school." I looked at my phone to see the time. It was 6:45, we have to leave at 7:00 since it was a half hour away. I have fifteen minutes to get ready, that's not enough time at all. I hopped up out of bed and shooed Henry out.

I went to my closet and picked out a white flowy crop top, a pair of medium wash jeans, a black leather jacket and light pink converse. I straightened my hair and applied my makeup with two minutes to spare.

I ran down the hall and into the kitchen where Henry and my dad were waiting. I grabbed a bagel and a water bottle. We walked out of the house and into the garage. We got to the black Acura and I jumped into the front seat beating Henry. We were pretty quiet during the car ride there. I texted Victoria during the car ride to pass time.

Once we finally got to the school parking lot I said goodbye to my dad and got out of the car. Victoria and Drew pulled up right next to us as we got out. "Hey!" I exclaimed as Drew got out of the driver's seat.

"I'm going to go scouting now." My dad said stepping out of the car. I waved goodbye to my dad and went back to talking to Victoria and Drew.

"Are you guys excited?" Drew said with a bright smile on his face.

"Definitely!" Victoria and I yelled in unison. We both laughed at our comment.

"Are you okay, Mackenzie?" My dad mind-linked to me.

"Yes dad I'm fine. I'm talking with Victoria and Drew." I replied. A couple minutes later Winston and Brooklyn walked up to us.

"Are you kidding me, Winston? There's no way he would let you do that." Brooklyn said while fixing her hair.

"No way who would let him do what?" I interrupted.

"Winston thinks his dad will let him throw a party and invite rogues," Brooklyn started "don't you think he's crazy? I think he's crazy."

"Not only will his dad not let him...my dad would kill you for bringing rogues into the pack territory." I laughed.

"He would let me." Winston pouted.
"Oh sure he would Winston....when pigs fly!" Victoria joked. Winston just crossed his arms and started walking into the school. I went after him and soon followed the others. We had to go to the office to get our schedules.

"I have calculus, history, art, gym, English, reading, then science." Winston exclaimed.

"Yay me too!" I said. Winston and I high fived.

"I have English, history, science, gym, art, reading, and calculus." Victoria mumbled as she showed me her schedule.

"Hey twinny, we have the same schedule!" Her brother Drew said to her, grabbing her shoulder.

"I have history, art, science, gym, reading, English, and calculus." Brooklyn said with a glum look on her face. "I wish I had the same schedule as one of you guys."

"Sorry Brookie." I said while patting her shoulder.

"Well m'lady," Winston said in a fake British accent "shall we head to calculus?"

"Yes we shall kind sir." I giggled while trying to imitate the accent. He put his arm around me and we walked to calculus. Once we got to the door of the calculus class we separated, because we didn't want rumors to spread that we are dating.