Chapter Six

Grayson look above^^
"What are you talking about?" I asked "I haven't found my mate."

"Don't play dumb with me. I know you have, Winston told me." She replied sternly. "He didn't tell me who, so who is it?" I grabbed her arm and dragged her to my room.

"Will you stop being so loud? I don't want my parents to know, okay?" I pleaded.

"I'll only quiet down if you tell me." She negotiated. I might as well tell her. She'll never let it go.

"Grayson. Grayson is my mate." I whispered to her. She looked genuinely shocked.

"Grayson...the school player...my brother's arch nemesis?" She questioned slowly. I nodded. "OMG THAT'S SO CUTE!" She screamed while hugging me tight. I'm glad she was supportive.

"Just don't tell Drew or Brooklyn, yet. I don't want to steal their spotlight." Victoria nodded her head in agreement. "But wow, can you believe they're mates?"

"For real, it's crazy. Who would've guessed that." She said in the most dramatic tone. "Knowing my brother, he's marking her now." She was probably right. Drew is like that, he's always wanted his mate and was probably not going to wait to claim her.

We spoke a little more about the subject and then went back in the living room to clean up the mess from the party. Everyone was so messy, chips and cups were everywhere. We finally finished cleaning and plopped down on the couch.

"What is this?" I said pulling something out from in between the couch cushion. "Ew! It's a bunch of soggy Doritos!"

We passed out on the couch that night, bundled in blankets. I'm a big Harry Potter nerd, so I was having dreams about the Battle of Hogwarts. I dreamt that I was there and I saved Fred so he didn't die. Man, I wish that really happened.

I woke up to my dad shuffling through the kitchen, making him and my mom breakfast. I shook Victoria awake, since it was almost time to get ready for school. "Five more minutes, mom." Victoria groaned.

"Honey, if you don't get up now I am taking your phone!" I said doing my best mom impression. I could help but snicker at my sucky impression. She finally got up looking quite dazed. I realized I haven't showered, so I have to shower this morning.

After my shower I put on a black halter top and light wash high waisted shorts with white converse. Since my hair is still wet I put it in a side braid. Victoria curled her hair and put on a pastel purple skater skirt and floral shirt. I left a note on Henry's door informing him that I'm not taking him to school today. He needs to learn to drive on his own anyway. Victoria was riding with me to school today, since she stayed over (obv). Once at school we waited by my car for everyone else to arrive.

"Hey ladies!" Winston said while walking towards us.

"Winston Oliver Hart! I can't believe you told Victoria!" I growled while punching his arm "I was going to tell her when I was ready!"

"Hey, hey don't hurt me! She asked if there was something new and I said yeah and she forced it out of me!" He pleaded. I turned to Victoria who was cracking up.

"In my defense, I didn't know he was going to drop a bomb like that on me." Victoria added.

"Fine, she knows now." I started "but I swear if anyone else finds out from either of you I will kill you both." They both trapped me in a group hug.

"A group hug? Without us?" I heard someone say from behind me. We all dispersed from each other and turned to the source of the voice. It was Drew. He was standing next to Brooklyn, their fingers intertwined. I noticed something on Brooklyn's neck, right by her collar bone.