Nok jhok

After the dreadful night, Meerab woke up happily as Zain messaged her they might have found the prospective donor!

she immediately went to him !!! zain zain thum soch bhi naahi saktey how happy I am!

the same here girl..ab what all I need to do is go there, and examine the donor,do little checks and check his medical history, and then it's done. we will start the process as early as possible.

Zain thank you so much you know right this means a life for me. She had tears but eyes full of hope.

Acha tho kahaan jaana hai?

well my jaraha hoom to see !!Germany..

Zain I know thum mana karogey lekin I wanna join too. This is my journey, right?

hmmm... teekh hai pack your bags and ill book tickets weekend hee niklengey.

she came back home and was dancing all around packing her bag!!!

kahaan chali?

thum aagai firsey!

manzil yaha hai tho mera aana tho bantha hai..

Murtasim please yaar my both khush hoom aaj!! do not irritate me.

he hugged her from back..thum khush tho my double khush !! bathaona kaha chali??

she moved away from him well my Zain k saath jaarahi hoom germany he have some work there.

Y would you go with him ?? ask him to take his assistant along !

Mujey acha lagtha hai uskey saaath...I want to go. who are you to ask?

thumaara hone wala shohar !

haaa haa usee key saath tho jaarahee hooom..hato abb pack karney dho!

he held his arm and made her turn to him!!! agar ye mazaak hai tho bakwaas tha aur mujey bilkul pasandh nahi iss tarah ka mazaak!!!! samjeee.

Murtasim haath chodo dardh horaha haii...

apney baatho se jo dardh dethi hoo uskaaa kya ,, he left herr and came out...

she by herself don't want to be harsh with him but she has to be!!!

Murtasim was still in her house watching T.V.

thum gayee nahi ?

nahi jaaongaa!! ye mera susraal hai!
hatoo remote dhooo!!! she snatched the remote from him.

my match dekh raha hoom na just give it back ...

oo heeloooo ye mera ghar and ye meraa T.V thum jaao apney ghar warna dekho jo my laagaaom merey Tv par!!!

he snatched the remote from her by twisting her hand back....
AAAAA Murtasim chodoooo.....

he left her ... aisey sounds math karo firr aindha se !!!!
Kyunn !! Kuch harmones naachrahey haii kya??
He gave a look and then grabbed her hairs and pulled her towards his lips ..she slowly leaned forward to close the gap between them, it was all in all a different feeling she gave in and pecked his lips.he didn't hold back but started kissing her roughly,biting her lower lip,,,even she wasn't letting it goo hoping to bruise his lips. they didn't realise they were openly kissing in the living room maids watching them and now there proximity reached a level were she was sitting on his lap and grinding herself to his member!!

Murtasim-U love me right???
Meerab while opening his buttons- Nooo I don't...
Murtasim grabbed her lipss again sucking them as if to takeover his control on her words!!
And even she was In the battle of control .. she was pressing himslef down so that he loses his control.
They parted for breathe but Meerab took over his lips again making him growl and he in a move bought her down him!!!!
He was nuzzling in her neck... say you love me Meerab say you want me!!!
Noooo I don't love you...
There sounds were roaring in the house!!
Even the maids went inside....

They were lost in eachother !!!!
If not stopped they would cross the lines in this moment!!
And then ...Meerabbb!!!!
A sound from a known source...
Shitty shitt.... Murtasim utooo ... she pushed him aside adjusted herself and ran towards the intruder...
It was Saba!!!
Thum abhi ready nahi hui hooo???
Oohhhh shit shit thum chalooo mere saath my abhi ready hothi hoom!!
Hey haiii Saba!
Hiii handsome !! Aap yaha?? Aaap bhi aarahey hai kya?
YeAa i was waiting for you to come!!!
Meerab-Thum kaha aarahey hoo?
Jahan ka plan tha wahiii!!!
Meerab looked at saba- u told him?
Saba- i don't even have his number yaar!!
Murtasim thum ghar jaao we are going out!!
Haaa tho my bhi chaltha hoom naa!!!
Saba- yaar Meerab ithney pyaar se he is asking let him naa!!
Meerab- nooo!!!
She went in to get ready!!
Murtasim sat along Saba...
So saba ... samjaao naa apni friend ko .. iam I not nice??
Aap tho both achey hoo!!
Firr bhi she is saying No!!!
Hmmm!!! Aapney poocha usey kya wo kisi ko pasnadh karthi haii!!!
Haa poocha tho hai ... she said No!
Well i don't feel so Murtasim ... i think she have soft corner for that doctor... they both hang out all the time whenever she have time she just runs to his hospital and even she goes along with him to his seminar!!!
Y would a girl show such a interest in Men... bolo??? Unlike if its liking or crush !!!
Iski thoo mere absence me ithna sab huaa !!
Lekin Miss saba u know if a girl likes someone else she won't make out with another guy right!?
Whattt??? Did you both!!!
No nooo we didn't but before you were here she was eating my lips out what does that mean and speacially someone like Meerab!!!
Bolo??????

Saba looked at him !!!!  I don't beleive it!
Meerab came all dressed up!!
Chaley!!!
Haa chalo...Meerab sat beside Muratsim and he gave a look to saba from mirror seee!!!
Saba noded in agreement!!

Tho Miss saba!!! Kaha chalna haii??
Well Meerab ko shopping karni thii!!!
Hayeeee my baby wanna shop...
Muratsim agar if you start this again we are not coming with you then!!
Teekh hai gussa kyu hothi hooo!!!
Meerab- yaar saba ... am thinking of taking something like shoulder strap mini dress kind!!
Kaisa lagega mujj par!!
Murtasim - thum joo bhi pehno u look lovely...
Meerab- thumsey poocha??
Saba- yaar kyu gussa horahi hai sahi tho hai tujpey sab sahi lagtha hiii!!!
Saba gave a assuring smile to Muratsim for which he smiled back!!
Meerab- obh shit!!! I forgot!!
Kyaa?? In unison Muratasim and saba!
Zain se tho poochloom if he wants something .. wo alag kahan jayega shopping par!!!
Saba gave a look to Murtasim as if I told you right???
Murtasim- uski thum kyu karogeee??
Because hum saath jaarahey haii.. what if he need something!!
Muratsim- uski needssssss wahhh wahh ye jo my hoom ayaa subah se tumarey ghar ek glaass pani tak nahi poocha!!!
Saba- exactly!!!
Meerab- scene math banao!!!
Haaa Zainuuu woo i was going for shopping u need anything??
Okkk !!!
Haaa !!!
Teekh hai baba!!!
Achaaaa .... As you say!!!
Teekh haiii!!
Byee...
Muratsim- achai ka zamana hee nahi raha my jo pyaar se baath kartha hoom khayal kartha hoom kabhi dhin !!! U know saba kabhi dhin this lady haven't been so nice to me har baar pe ikhthilaaf karthi hai aaj dekho teekh haii!!
Haaa babaa!!!
Wahh!!! Acha sila diya tuney mere pyaar ka...
Meerab- i told you mujey nahi jaana tumharey saath ye drama nautankiii .... Achey se baath karne k liye you have to listen also naaa....
Thumney kabhi pyaar se kuch kaha !!!
Hamesha taunts !! Zidhh!! Orders!!
My murtasim khan !!!! Mein mein ...
Murtasim- hadh haii yaar ... mujsey jyaada bhi koi pyaar se baath kartha hai kyaa!???
Saba chalo my iskey saath travel nahi karungee he is freaking out me!!
Haa niklo niklo mujey bhi nahi banna hai driver...
Driver banum my shopping ho kisi aur kee !! Jao jao nikloo!!
She got down and Saba gave him look ...ufff

Then Muratsim got down and was running back of her!!!
Yaar suno tho!!!  

GUYS PLEASE COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW HOW IS IT??