The Morning after!

Meerab woke up before Murtasim!!
They have slept so many times together but todays Morning is different..
She was engrossed in his arms..she slightly moved to get away but naa he pulled her more closer..
Assalamu alikum begum sahiba!!
Walekum assalam she teased him by rubbing there noses!!
And then she rested back on his arms...
Aaj ki subah kithni special hai naa??
Wo tho haii!!!
Murtasim-Agar thum chahey tho aur bhi haseen hosakthi haii...
He got on her upside!!
He was looking extremely handsome.. the white kurta which he wore inside his sherwani yesterday was fitted perfectly on his broad arms and biceps!!!
His body scent was radiating her inner sensations!!
He smiled little looking into her eyes as such asking her can i?
She simply closed her eyes and tilted her head little as such telling him am all yours!
Her heart beat was faster now thinking about all the possible events could happen.
He was always the desperate one but after her surgery its him who have now turned to be more patient!!
He was smooth his touch was delicate as if she was the rose petal and it would crush under his pressure and weight.
He nudeged into his neck kissing her and playing near her ear.
He kissed all over the jawline making her already moan for him.
Meerab was no less she quicklyyy grabbed his head and bought his lips to her she couldn't wait more..
They shared there first kiss after nikah.
The kiss  from very beginning was the passionate one ... meerab trying to overpower him she just wanted to have all his love only to her.
But his hesitations and urge to treat her well cautiously wasn't allowing him to be in the moment.
Murtasim just got away from her realising this could be not so good for health and came out of the room leaving her devastated.
She couldn't get what exactly happened that he withdrew suddenly..
She was stuck and shocked !!!!
Murtasim came out of room and then panted .. nahi Murtasim uski tabyath abhi nazook hii .. not the correct time !
Murtasim!!! She was calling him loud..
He went back...
She gave him a look what was that??
He slowly came to her side took her hand in his.
Meerab i know we want it... we are married but don't you think your health also matters.
What if something happens...
Murtasim nothing gonna happen thum befikar raho ..
Nopppe i can't. Especially when zain had told me earlier your body might not be ready physically!
Murtaim !! I know what does my body need.
Am telling you right now I need this and I know even you need it equally... we have been waiting to get nikahhfied !! Please don't stop yourself.
He took her into hug.
Thum jaao freshup hokar aaao!!! My nashtey ka intezaam kartha hoom firr we have to leave from here!!
Nope am not going... shohar hoo abba naa bano ..
khamush idar aao and lets continue what we were upto..
Jaaan!!!
Haa jaan leney waali harkath naa karo.. kithna bura laga hii mujey what do u know.. u just took the feeling of our first kiss after nikah away.. and don't tell me kal yahi wajah se you were out all night.
He bowed his head.
Fuck!!!
She took a pillow and threw it on him.
Fattu kaheen key... she just got down and went inside washroom.

Murtasim sat there silently ... and then he too went inside the washroom removing his clothes.
She was under shower naked!! Facing the wall!!
He joined her under the shower hugging her from back.
She shivered at his touch.. she could feel his bulge at her back!!
He made her turn around and kissed her lips!!!
Once again she trying to be hard taking her frustration out and he being gentle..
He got away and looked at her figure.. it was the first time he was seeing her naked!!
He locked her between himself and the wall ..
Pressing his chest to her body!!
His eyes staring her blossoms!!! He grabbed both at a time making her moan!! I didn't knew they actually are this size..
U know it now!!
He smiled at her and again took her into kiss..
Slowly lifting her up by her hips she adjusting her legs around him.
He took her to the bath tub and adjusted themselves in it.
She was on him ..
She was rubbing her core to his making him more hard!!
Meerab hamari flight hii 2 baje its 10 already lets get to london pehley.
Murtasim don't be a fool.
Loveee !!! Am sorry abb k liye !!! But let me apply this shower gel we have to rush now!!
She simply allowed him to and he rubbed her back helping her nicely to take bath.
Once they were done he took a towel and wrapped it around her hair .. and made her wear bath robe and came out of washroom!!
She already took out her dress for the day..
Meerab to tease him pulledoff his towel making him stand naked again..
Meerab!!!
Loo thum bhi kheenchloo.. she teased him.
Acha jee.. chalo bra pehenloo !
Naa you suck them first...
He chuckled and came to her side as if really he would, but he kissed them and moved away..
Aur toda intezaar karlooo .. aur jab even if you ask i won't stop squeezing them out.
Hayeee i am waiting for it then!!!
She simply placed her hand on his hip and took it lower between his legs and he hissed at her touch and then she pushed him away... samjeyy how it feelss!!
Abbse only if you want thab hee come near me warna rahooo dhooor....
Achaa jeee.. aur agar aap aagai tho paas..thenn!!
Thenn i know what to do!!

GUYS PLEASE DON't BACKLASH....ITS THE STORY LINE!
They love eachother they will consummate !!!!