Saath dhin saath !

Next day when Meerab met Zain..
Zain- kya baath hai dull lag rahi ho?
Meerab- abb marney waali bimari hai tho lagungi bhi naa!
Zain- am your doctor I know how your body functions!! Lagtha hai ye dil ka maamla hai!
But oops I don't deal in that department.
Meerab looked at him- how do you know things ??
Zain- so Murtasim!!!
Meerab- mujey acha nahi lag raha hai zain usssey dhoor rehna .. u know my tho bachpan me hee budapa bhi uskey saath he dekh liya tha.. i love him so much but kya faydha beech me chod chaley jaao tho!
Zain- Meerab ye baath bol k darana nahi hai mujey tumhey lekin as a doctor I have to prepare you mentally as awell!
Meerab- abhi kya mentally prepare karna hai yaar.. i know i have less time !!
Zain-i know hamari Meerab sab sey strong hai but For some reasons your cell rupture hasn't started yet it means the moment they start to breakdown it would be very fast...very very fast!!
Meerab- mathlab??
Zain- transplantation both jaldi karna padega like in months from now.. or anytime u may...
Meerab stood stilled- zain i know i will die but ithna jaldi ... Y ?? Am I not a good person or did I do any mistake that this is my punishment.she was crying... i want to leave zain mujey Murtasim k saath jeena hai!!!
Zain kept his hand on her shoudler
What if budaapey tak naa sahi lekin abb you can be with him!
Kaisey???and what if he gets attached and mere jaaney k baadh he won't be able to take it.
Meerab meerab kuch jyada nahi soch rahi hoo.. tumarey jaaney k baadh what ??
I suggest you live life how you wanted to!!
With whom you wanted ... who knows kal ho na ho !
But I can't hurt him... !
Shutup Meerab you are already hurting him.. ok you don't wanna say don't but spend some time with him atleast he will have his memories with you.
Meerab thought for a while.. tho my marr rahi hoom ...ek na ek dhin jana hee hai !!
Sahi kaha thumney I have to be with Murtasim he deserves me and I deserve a sukoon wali maouth!! Thum dua karna mere liye !!
Zain- anyhow am not letting you die wo donor ko kheench k laa raha hoom yaha!
Meerab- insha allah!

Zain came to Meerab's house to talk with Waqas.
They were discussing things...
Zain looked at Meerab she was looking dull!
Meerab sab teekh?
Haa zain just todi thakaan haaii!
Zain Meerab ka iss halath me ghumna firna is it fine??
Well my bhi wahi keh raha tha..
Nai baba kuch nahi sirf thakaan hai..
Meerab better you take rest and thumara aana sahi nahi hai iss halath mein!!
My sab dekh loongaa!
No zain akeley nahi jaaogey thum ... am coming.
Zidh naa karo Meerab !!!
Well Meerab beta zain ko akele my bhi naa janedhoom !! How about i go along with him and tum yaha time par khaogi and will take care of yourself?
Hmm not a bad idea!
So thaii hai subah my jaa raha hoom zain k saath aur thum ...
My??
Thum Maami k ghar jaogi wo waisey hee bulaa rahi hai tumhey..
No way baba!!
My yaha teekh hoom .. my saba ko bulaa loongi she will stay with me !!
Waisey  we were planning nightout bhi so hojayega!
Jaisey tumari marzi!!
Zain winked at Meerab! Meerab smiled showing him thump👍🏻.
So next day early morning  Waqas and Zain left for Germany!!
Meerab wokeup and texted Murtasim!!
Aaj ghar par koi nahi hai!!
He was already in a deep sleep dreaming of his lady!'
Meerab waited for reply and then dialled him!!
He lifted haa kya hai !! Subah subah...byee araam se jao byee!!
He disconnected the call and was checking messages!!
Aaj ghar par koi nahi hai!!! Ye kya haii anyhow koi nahi hoga wo tho gaii hai na ghumney zain k saath!!!
He sat along with Maryam she was watching a movie and there comes a scene where actress tells aaj mere ghar koi nahi haii!!!
And the boy jumps off his bed sachi !! Am coming!!!!
Murtasim looked at maryam kya dekh rahi ho and then he changed the channel.
And his mind bursts... he called her back..
She lifted haaa kyaa hai??
Aaj ghar par koi nahi haii!!! My ajaaom!
Nahi math aaao.. raho apney ghar.. thum gaiii nahi?
Thumey mera zain k saath jana pasnadh nahi tha naaa!!!
Baby dolll just 40 mins i'll be there...
He took roses on his way a choclate and a ring in his pocket !!!
She wore a red saree,bangles, anklets.
And gave ff to all the maids!!
He stood infront of the door rang bell... adjusting his moustache...setting his hair !!
She the other side came running and even she adjusted her saree before she open the door.
And yes she opened the door !! He was mesmerized by the beauty infront and she have fallen again for the man standing..
Beautiful!!! I mean beautiful flowers for beautyful lady.
He got in and looked around it was just 10 AM.
No maids around infact no one in the house!!
Aaaj waakhai koi nahi hai ghar par..
She parted her hair to give him the view of his back and started walking front.. lekin koi message bhi dekhney dher kardetey hai...
She stopped at sofa... and he stopped exactly back of her touching her back with his front.
He smelled her fragnance... and she tilted her head little!!
He gave a peck at the bare back!!! And she hissed a little at the sudden love...
Well he came front of her ... bent on his knees...
Miss Meerab waqas ahmed...
He heart beat was faster the thuds can be heard loud...
Kya mujey apna shohar banayegi aap??
She looked at him with tears .... Muratsim utoo pehleyy... he was again shocked what .. pehele give me your hand!!
Nahi thum utoo...
She made him sit .. and then she sat on his lap!!
Kyaaa??
Well Mr Murtasim Khan... sab chees ki end nikah hee nahi hothi hai naa!!
What do you mean?
How about we love each other pehley!
We do love each other since begining...
Not that... abbbb this is the most beautiful phase of our lifes how about we both love each other?? Live together and see..
What do you mean miss ahmed!!!
I mean baba na business trip par gaye huey hai and am alone for a week here how about we live together ??
He made Meerab sit aside and he got up.. thats not how it works right??
Nikah !!! Thats our destiny!!!
Murtasim samjoo na i want to be with you pehley kartey hai nikah baadh me!!
no wayy!!! Girl....
Basically tumara mind kharaab hogaya hai .. kya keh rahi ho kuch samj nahi rahi hoo.. agar ghar par yaa waqas uncle knows what would they think of uss and barosa uska kya jo parents has on us??
Murtasim i don't know sab ..you be with me na.. 1 week ki baath hai!!!
Pleaseee....
Nooo...