Zindagee

Meerab was well and she was undergoing through pre tests and therapy ..
Murtasim was there with her all the time supporting her like a pillar!!
As for Meerab she knew now she is all good and soon she will be back to her oldself..
and it was only known fact to Zain and the doctors she won't be back to her old self never!!
She will have to go through many changesss and even if the surgery goes well it totally depends in her cells how they accept the new agents and react!
Even if the cells work properly she might have some other complications.
Waqas sat with zain and was discussing...
Murtasim knocked the door... knock knockk!!!
Yeahh !!
If you don't mind may I ??
Zain looked at waqas and he have nodded!
Muratsim- uncle I know this might look strange but I want to know how the things will go and what is the process everything..
Mainey pehley bhi aapsey kaha tha my ussey nikah karna chahtha hoom... aur abb bhi mere niyath me koi tabdheeli nahi hai!!
I know ye waqth ye jagah sahi nahi hai lekin please allow me to be her support her strength!!
Zain - murtasim hum tumey koi dhoor nahi rakh rahey haii buss todey bahuth discussion thats it!
Waqas placed a hand on Murtasim's shoulder..
Murtasim zain yahi keh raha tha kiii surgery k baadh bhi both complications rahengey!!!
And noded at zain to complete what he was saying!!
Zain saw Murtasim and was little hesitant to complete his sentence..
Murtasim- zain please kuch bhi hoo you can say it .. i promise situation jo bhi ho my rahunga tho uske saath heee..
Zain- and uncle complications se i mean... organ failure!! Orr infertility...
If she responds and there is no organ failure then there are chances that she might face infertility issue in future!!!
Muratsim bowed his head little after knowing what that mean..
Waqas saw his side but Murtasim spoke again..
Koi nahi hamari Meerab tho teekh hogi na chalega!! Just make sure she be fine zain.
and zain ye jo baath hui haii ek request hai iss kamrey se bahar ye baath nahi jaani chaiye!!
Even Meerab shouldn't know it!
Waqas- haa zain usey himmath ki zaroori hai iss waqth hamey ye sab baath uske saamney nahi karni chaiye!
Zain- well as you guys say!
Murtasim came back to Meerab..
He sat holding her hand!!
Heyy !! Thum kab aaye???
Gaya hee nahi my kahin bhi!!he smiled at her.
Even she smiled at him and held his wrist.. jaao jaakar freshup hokar aao!
Well .. ill go !!
Murtasim kuch nahi hoga mujey tension math lo!
Hmmm inshaallah dua tho yahi haii aur my kahin jaaney nahi dee raha tumhey!
Achaaa!! Suno my lips are dryy..
Murtasim chukled and stood to kiss her but remembered she is more sensitive now and prone to infections...
He took some water and wet her lips with cloth!
Ye kyaaa i thought ill get a aaaaa ...
He took her hands and kissed them...
You still get it but here..
Koi nahi ..
Acha !! Araam karo baath na karo jyada.!!
Meerab was very positive about the whole situation...

The surgery went well!!! She was kept under observation.
Murtasim offered his shukraan namaz for her good health!
Waqas was also releived as reports stated she is responding nicely.
For whole 15 days she wasn't allowed to see anyone outside and no one was allowed to meet her!
But Murtasim came everyday to just sit infront of the room where she is!

It was the day where she was allowed to see her family and friends!
Waqas went in and saw her .. he was emotional and he coudn't see her like that..
Baba!!!
Kaisa hai mera bacha!!!
Royeee tho nahi baba my teekh hoom..buss thakk gaiii hooom ..mujey yaha se ghar lee jaiye plss!!
Buss kuch aur dhin !! Firr thum jahan bole waahan.. infact we will do a proper vacation..
Pakka !!! Aurr aap poorey time merey saath spend karengey!
Haaa princess!! Araaam karo..
Hmmm.. Baba!!! Murtasim!!
Bejtha hoom...

Zain asked Murtasim to get in and see her..
zain himmath nahi horahii hai abbb meri !!
My nahi dekh sakunga usey sab needles and wo machines lage huey !!
Plss say her i wasn't well so went away..
Zain- Murtasim kuch nahi hoga jaao andar ek baar mil loo !!
Maa Begum was also there along with Maryam.
Jaao beta dekh lo dil ko tasalli hogaa..
He just got in... but the sight she lying side way so that back is resting !!!
The darkcirclesss under eyes!!
Pale skin and she have lost half of her weight..
Murtasim !!! A silent whisper from her mouth..
He got close to her he tried to stop his tear but they weren't..
Tears were shedding and he coudn't see her like that so he came out running!!!
Maryam- Bhaiii kya huaa haii!?
Sab teekh haii naaa!!
Zain also came - bhai kya hua haii!!
She doesn't look my Meerabb ..
Sab teekh hai naa zain!!
Bhaii wo mauth ko choo kar aaii haii recover karne me time lagegaa aap himmath math haariye!
She is perfectly fine and responding !!
Zain we have to bring her selfback..
We will !!!thum kyu himmath haar rahey hoo!!
Everyone consoled him!!
Chalo murtasim abb ghar chalo firr baadh me mil lena !!
Haa bhai!!
Waqas- haa murtasim my bhi ghar jaa raha hoom you too go and toda rest karlo firr Meerab ham par gussa hogii thum weak lagoo gey tho..
Maryam- exactly!! Meerab bhabhi firr hum sab ki class legii.
Everyone laughed and he agreed to go home!!

Meerab was now worried thinking unneccesarily... she asked nurse..
Kya bahar Murtasim haii??
Hmm kon wo black suit waaley??
Kal tak tho door k saamney se hatt nahi rahey they aaj aap se milkar chaley gaii..
Nurse can you give me a mirror to look at myself?
No madam we can't.
Atleast tell me how do i look?
Aur kaisey patient jisey hoo wisi lagg rahey hoo ...lekin both jaldh teek hojaogey!!
Meerab was thinking what if Murtasim doesn't find her attractive now??
Y did he ran away!!!!
Did his liking reduced now!!!

MEERAB WAS WORRIED NOW WHAT IFFFF!!!! Murtasim DOESN't love her anymore???

Ishqzaath!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara