Shaan! The haddi

Shaan came running and before anyone could glance he was already inside the house screaming baba !!! Baba!!!
And he was caught by Bhakthu ... oii ladkeyyy...
Aaaa leave meee!!
My baba!!!
Bhakthu came down to his height... kon hai beta aap?
Baba!!!! Babaa!!! Mammaa!! Foll!! He was crying...
Arerreere roo math bachaa!!
Kon ho aaap ?? Yaha kaisey aagai hoo?
Rehmath beee zara yaha dekho ye bacha ro raha hai!!! Kiska hai??

Areeey bhakthu bhai aap bhi naaa bachey ko rulaa diya.. kon hai beta jee aap..

Shanawaaz than hoom my!!!he mummled slowly...
My baba!!!
He was looking back as if Meerab would be there!!
Multasim!!! My baba...
Shaanu!!!! Meerab came there with little meesu...
Asslamu alikum Maaii!!
Meerab bibi aap!! Mashallah aapkey bachey hai ? Khan k ??
Jee ye hamara beta shaan aur ye beti meesam!
Meerab bibi khan sahab andar haii aaiye naa !!
Nahi bhaktu bhai ye ghar ne  kabhi mujey apnaya nahi .. abb mere bachon ko kya apnayega!!
Come shaan!!
Foll my dull gaya tha...

Here Murtasim!!!
Maaa mai hoom abhi zindha nahi hoga Maryam ka nikah wahaan jaha uski pasandh naa ho!
Aur jo merey khilaaf jata hai my usey nahi chodtha hoom..
My abbb bhi wahee khan Murtasim khan hoom..
My aapko kuch nahi karr saktha lekin dulha utaa doonga..
He gave a look and came out!!
On his way met bhaktu and asked him khabar detey rehna bhai !!

Maa begum sat on chair shattered by his son who was her ankhon ka taara just came and went again even before she embraced him.
She started cryinggg!!! Her ego didn't let her emotions to overshadow but she do missed his son alott.
Maaa sambaale khudhko kyun khudh par bhai par aur mujpar zulm kar rahi hai ...

Maryam thum andar jaao nikah hoga tumara tho sirf naurez k saath .. maryam ran sobbbing inside.

Murtasim came and slammed the door..
Kya huaaa??
Kuch nahi wahi zidhh..
I said she won't change u should have let me inside.
Meerab yaar please zara chup rahogee
Mainey kya kaha abb??
Huhhhh she took Meesam she was wiggling...
Jaldi chalao she isn't taking feeder abb bhook se royegii!!
He looked at his wife with that angry pout she was looking more cute.
Shaan was sleeping he was tired of being in car for hour!!

At Dinner ...
Feena jakar Maryam ko bulaakar laao!
Rehmath bee sab Maryam k pasandh ka banaya hai na?
Jee begum!
Assalamu alikum maa..
Walekum asslaam mera bacha dekho sab tumhari pasandeedha cheezey banai haii..
She smiled little!!
They were having there dinner while Maa begum overheard a maid saying how nice it would be if khan aur Meerab bibi aur wo bachey sab yaha hotey!
Maa Begum glance at her thum!!
Idhar aaao kya kaha thumney..
Begum saheba maaf kardijiye ...
Ayendhaa wo Meerab ka naam bhi nahi lena koi iss ghar me .. merey betey ko mujsey dhoor kardiya hai usneyy!!
Maryam was annoyed with the drama and she left food in middle..

Here Murtasim was frustrated with all his mom's doings he sat in balcony smoking!!!
Meerab came there and touched his shoulder..
He looked back.
Sogaye baachey?
Hmm..
he pulled her closer ... Meerab am very tensed yaar... i dont want Maryam to suffer ... do something doll!!
She too hugged him tightly...
She raised her head got on her toes and pecked his closed eyes and then nose and cheeks before she could kiss his lips ... he grabbed her lips as if his life is dependent on it and it was rough and his one hand was on her breasts squeezing them harshly!!!
In between the kiss she tried to moan but he wasn't stopping .. she too clenched his hair and was equally kissing him hardly .. without breaking the kiss Murtasim pressed her to the wall and pinned her hands...fuckkk !!!
I hope you are done with your periods today  i can't wait more ..
Fuck me Murtasim!! I am already wet!
Without breaking the kiss they got in!!
And slowly without making any noiseee they laid on bed and Murtasim was on her!!
Meerab am craving for you please i want a release he opened his zip and then....
Baba!!!!!!
Shaan wokeup and he was staring at his dad who was top on her mama!!
Baba!!! He hugged his dad and was climbing on him .
He thought that was some sort of game!
Meerab was just laying down so she laughed at Murtasim..
Murtasim pulled him down and got off of Meerab..
Shannu baby idar ajao mamma k paas hum sojayengey!
Mamma aap wahan firr meesu firr my firr baba.
Ok!
Ok baba!!!
Chalo ...
Murtaism simply laid at the one edge of bed while shaan hugged him and meerab simply smiled at his poor husband.
Haslooo !!! And then he started patting shaan to make him sleep..
And he slept before shaan could sleep.
Mamma!!!
Haaa baby... aap soye nahi..
Neendh nahi alaheee mamma!!she then made space and made shaan sleep next to her and then he slept beside her clutching her finger .
In middle of night Meesam woke up and was crying loudly...
Meerab!!! Dekho usey...
Meerab jaan...
He wokeup took her and was tapping her soothing and speaking wordsss...
Laao idar..
Ye kabab mujey hataakar khudh pahunchgaya biwi k paas merey..
She then took Meesam and was feeding her..
Murtasim slowly kissed Shaan and pulled bed crib and made him lay beside and went to other side which was Meerab's side and back hugged her while she feeded and he slowly nuzzled in her neck and was maoning at his touch.
Once Meesam was asleep Meerab slightly adjusted herself and turned to Murtasim and nudged to him more closer.
And taking it as a chance he pulled the duvet up so that even if shaan woke up he don't see them naked and slowly fucked her without making noise..
Once they were safisfied... they laid hugging eachother looking at there kids.
Baby!!! Hum mansion shift hojaye kya only till Maryam ka matter solve hojaaye!!
I want to be there for her ..

SO MAA BEGUM IS GONNA Meet the kids !!
Will Meerab allow her to see her kids??
What should Meerab do?
Please comment.