CHAPTER 1

Its possible : Piero Piccioni
Luciano Ricci. | New York.

"Come in." A deep raspy voice said, his assistant makes her way into his office. Her heels were heard clicking through the dark wood oak floor making her way to Mr.Ricci's desk. "Here's your weekly schedule sir, i've made all the changes you asked me to and even gave you free spaces on Wednesday and-"
Luciano looked up from his desktop and glared at her.

"I'll just leave them on the desk sir, thank you for your time." She quickly bowed in respect and hurried out of the office. He hated when people disturbed his quiet time and his employees knew that.

Luciano wasn't a monster nor a dictator, or so it seemed to people that didn't know him. As expected he was well respected within his company and to the public, he had built it from the ground up all by himself so he was treated accordingly. He stood up and walked over to his side table in his office to get a drink, whiskey preferably.

It was 10pm in New york, it was cold and pitch black outside with nothing but city lights to be seen from his 12 story building. He was still working, along with numerous meetings and emails he had to attend to the entire day not once did he catch a break. There was one final meeting he had to complete in order to finish up for the day and finally rest.

This wasn't any ordinary meeting with a fellow businessman, or a small business looking for funding, he was going to have a meeting with Khelia Rodriguez. A powerful and influential woman in the business and entertainment industry. Nobody knows how she done it but she too made her way up on her own which was hard for many to believe since she was a young woman, a woman of colour.

Many who didn't know her saw her as a nuisance, others she competed with saw her as an enemy. She had it all whether it was money, fame or influence and many didn't like that including one person in particular, Luciano Ricci.

He always had to be number one in every aspect and in every situation and for 27 years of age along with being young and successful he was also attractive. 6'3 in height and clear tan olive skin. Perfect facial structure with no facial hair in sight, with jet black almost always cut and curled hair. The thought of having a woman go head to head to him wasn't good for his image.

He sets his drink down on his side table and takes a deep breath. He fixes his suit tie and jacket in the mirror above the oak table, fixing any hairs out of place. He walks over to his desk and pressed the button on his office landline. "Bring her in."