CHAPTER 5

Somethin' Stupid : Frank Sinatra, Nancy Sinatra.

Luciano Ricci | Venice Italia.
10:34pm

Me and my family finally arrive at the venue, as expected it was swarmed with paparazzi and all the big people in business, some assassins, some lawyers, all occupations were here at this ball which is why I was so fond of it.

The driver came and opened the limo door for all of us to leave, we stepped out right in-front of the building entrance. That's when before i could even blink all the flashing started, paparazzi calling all our names as we walked towards the entrance doors. Of-course Valentina stood there posing for the cameras until Antonio pulled her away and walked her up the steps to entrance.

"Hello and welcome to our venue, and which name are you all under..." The reception said as she finally looked up from the desk computer, all the colour from her face drained as she realised who we were.

"Oh my goodness Mr.Ricci a-and Mrs.Ricci my deepest apologies i didn't even realise-" "Just show us which room it's held in." I interrupted her as she was about to start babbling. She quickly ran from behind the desk to beside us. "Right away Mr.Ricci, just this way sir."

She fixed her glasses breathed out an awkward smile before showing us the ballroom door, she quickly stood in-front of us and opened the door. "Here you are, have a great night and if there's any issues please come to reception." She said all in one breath before quickly scattering off into the hallway crowd.

We all walked into the ballroom, it was extremely crowded to say the least, people had already began coming up to us greeting my mother and father as they walked off to meet some of their old friends in the industry. I turn to Toni and Valentina.

"Listen Tina, i don't want you drinking, kissing, or jumping on tables this time you hear me? You're not gonna leave Toni's side tonight am i clear." I said seriously to her, don't even get me on what she did last year. "Whatever Lucian I'm older now, that was my past self, leave the old things behind and make all things new can i get an amen!" She said proudly. We just blinked at her in silently.

"Yea fine i hear you i won't do anything stupid, like i'll try or whatever." She said putting her hands on her hips pursing her lips looking at the crowd. "Stupid idiots." She muttered under her breath.

"Don't worry i'll keep a close eye on her, make sure she's not doing anything stupid right Tina?" Antonio said turning to her. "A hundred percent." She said with a sarcastic smile. I make the same sarcastic remark to Tina till i heard that nauseating voice behind me, Lord i wouldn't wish her on my worst enemy.

"Lucian is that really you!?" I heard a high pitched voice behind me, i pressed my lips into a line and slowly turned around to see Bianca, She was my ex and was now a well known model. "I'll leave you guys to it." Antonio said grinning at me walking off with Valentina on his arm, I tried my best to give her a smile but to no avail. "Hm yea hi Bianca long time no see...." I've known great peace until now.

"I know right it's so great to finally see you again! and oh my gosh you've gotten taller and stronger, did you start working out." She giggled obnoxiously as she put her hand on my chest fluttering her eyelashes at me.

"Uh...sure." I said clearing my throat looking at her with slight disgust in my face. "Why don't you come with me, y'know i haven't seen you in awhile and maybe you missed me, i don't really blame you i did you really well, in business and in other measures-"

"Bianca, look, amazing chat but i have to go find my table okay? Bye." I said cutting her off and moving past her. "Lucian wait!" I heard from behind me but i was already too far gone into the crowd.

As i was walking i saw her, I didn't expect her to show up here...again not complaining. I slowly make my way up to her and stop directly behind her as she was looking around, most likely for her table.

"What a pleasure it is to see you here."I said grinning at her from behind.