Chapter 2: Nezuko and Tanjiro

Author: here is a cute short chapter (Rewrote this chapter too)

Tanjiro looked back at the path and looked at the blowing trees, Tanjiro wondered how long it would be that she was like this. He continued to walk on the path of where she was going. When she got home, she placed the box on her back, down. Tanjiro looked out the window and watched the leaves blow into the wind...

Tanjiro: "Today was one weird day..." Tanjiro looked at the box Tanjiro: "Nezuko you can come out now" Nezuko went out of the box and stood up Nezuko: "Mm! / Hi!" Tanjiro smiles
Tanjiro: "Hello Nezuko" Nezuko looked at Tanjiro's hair. Nezuko: "Mmmm mmm mm? / Can I play with your hair?" Tanjiro chuckled Tanjiro: "Sure." Nezuko went behind Tanjiro and started to play with "his" hair. Nezuko: "Mmm mm mmmm!/ Your hair is so soft!" She curled "his" hair with her finger. Nezuko played with "his" hair for a while. Tanjiro's hair was curly now since Nezuko had curled it with her finger. Nezuko: "Mmm mm mmm? / Can you do my hair?" 
Tanjiro: "Sure!" Tanjiro went behind Nezuko and started doing her hair, pretty. 
Nezuko: "Mmm mm mmm? / Can you curl it?" Tanjiro: "Yeah!" Tanjiro started to curl Nezuko's hair with her finger. They both played with each other's hair till it got to nighttime. They both said goodnight and then went to their rooms. 

Author: A really short chapter cause I wanted to make this :) (264 words)