Chapter 8: Hanging out with friends

Author: Hi :D! I hope your day was good!
Enjoy :) (rewrote this chapter)
-------------------------------

Days later, Tanjiro had come back from a mission. The mission was easy overall, and Tanjiro still had a lot of energy to use. After the mission, "he" walked home with Nezuko in the moonlight. (No ship) They both walked home, peacefully. Until, there were two loud, annoying voices.
The voices were familiar to both of them. Both had leaned in a bit squinted a bit and saw their friends. Zenitsu and Inosuke, loud as always. The siblings walked over to them.

Tanjiro had a confused look on his face and tilted his head. Tanjiro: "Why are they even yelling at this kind of time" Nezuko: "Mmm?" Tanjiro and Nezuko both went up to the loud duo. Tanjiro sighed and looked at both of them. Tanjiro: "Zenitsu...Inosuke...Why are you both yelling at this time?" Zenitsu: "Inosuke ate all of my rice crackers!" Inosuke: "It's not my fault rice crackers are good!" Zenitsu: "YOU STILL DIDN'T HAVE TO STEAL MY FOOD" Tanjiro looked away and muttered under his breath. Tanjiro: "You both can be so immature sometimes..." Tanjiro looked back and tried to change the conversation, Tanjiro smiled at both of them. Tanjiro: "How was you two's day?" Zenitsu: "It was fine since I got to see Nezuko-Chan!" Nezuko: "Mmm mmm.../ Not again..." Tanjiro looked over at Inosuke. Tanjiro: "What about your day, Inosuke?" Inosuke: "It was good. Aoi gave me some tempura today." Zenitsu: "Love birds.." Zenitsu muttered under his breath. Tanjiro got annoyed when he heard Zenitsu say that. 
Tanjiro: "What did you say Zenitsu, I thought I heard something?" Zenitsu: "Oh no it's nothing"

Tanjiro raised one eyebrow. Tanjiro: "Are you sure?" Zenitsu rolled his eyes. Zentisu: "I'm sure"
Tanjiro nodded. Tanjiro remembered something he wanted to talk about with his friends. Tanjiro: "Oh! I have something to tell both of you!" Zenitsu: "What is it?" 
Inosuke: "What Gonpachiro?!" Tanjiro: "It's Tanjiro, I heard there is this new restaurant and people are loving it! We should go together soon!" Zenitsu: "Oh sure that would be nice. I'd like that!" Inosuke: "When are we going?!" Tanjiro nodded and looked at Inosuke. Tanjiro: "How about tomorrow? If you two aren't assigned missions. I don't have any tomorrow I think" Zenitsu: "Yeah I don't have any tomorrow if I remember correctly" Inosuke: "I DON'T HAVE ANY" Tanjiro chuckled and smiled. 
Tanjiro: "Then tomorrow it's planned" Zenitsu: "What time will we meet?" Tanjiro: "How about 5 PM?" Inosuke: "THAT'S FINE" Zenitsu: "That sounds good" While the trio was talking Nezuko was looking at a butterfly that landed on her finger. Nezuko: 'This butterfly is pretty' This caught Tanjiro and Zenitsu's attention. Tanjiro laughed, while Zenitsu admired her. Zenitsu: "NEZUKO-CHAN LOOKS SO CUTE!!" Due to Zenitsu's loud yelling the butterfly fluttered away. Nezuko got a bit annoyed, and Tanjiro facepalmed. Tanjiro: "You really have to stop simping on Nezuko so much"

Zenitsu: "I CAN'T SHE IS TOO CUTE!" Nezuko: "Mmmm?/ Really?" Inosuke: "Simp" 
Tanjiro: "Everything isn't about looks, Zenitsu" Zenitsu scoffed and rolled his eyes. 
Zenitsu: "Whatever" Tanjiro wondered about something at that moment. He had never seen Inosuke's crow. Tanjiro: "Hey Inosuke?" Inosuke looked at him. Inosuke: "What is it Kamaboko?!"  Tanjiro: "Do you have a crow like the rest of the Demon Slayers?" Inosuke shrugged. 
Inosuke: "I used to have one but the day after I tried to eat it, it disappeared" Zenitsu: "Of course, you tried to eat your crow" Tanjiro: "That poor crow..." Tanjiro mumbles. Inosuke: "At least I'm not like Zenitsu who has a sparrow" Zenitsu: "IT'S BETTER THAN HAVING NO BIRD" Inosuke: "NO IT ISN'T" Tanjiro: "Always these two arguing..." It started to get late and dark, it started to get hard to see.
Tanjiro: "Guys it's late and Nezuko and I should start heading home" Zenitsu: "Yeah I need to head home too" Inosuke nodded at the two conversations. Tanjiro: "Bye guys, see you tomorrow"
All of them left in different directions. Tanjiro and Nezuko made it to their house soon after they had left their friends. They both got ready for bed, got in their pajamas, and said goodnight before sleeping. Tanjiro was excited for tomorrow since he would go to the new restaurant with his friends. 
--------------------------------------------------------------
Author: Sorry if this chapter was short I will try to make the next chapter longer. Have a good day/night! (730 words)