Chapter 10: At the Butterfly Mansion

Author: Sorry I didn't post any chapters 😭😭
(Ship: Tankana)(Art is not mine)
Day 6

Tanjiro woke up lying down on her back in the butterfly mansion, she sat up and felt lightheaded and dizzy. Aoi came into the room. Aoi: "Don't rush yourself, the mission you had gave you some minor injuries but still. I'm guessing something you inhaled made you pass out, if I'm correct, was it a blood demon art if you remember?" Tanjiro thought of what happened before passing out, it made her head hurt but she eventually remembered. Tanjiro: "Yeah it was the blood demon art they used, I remember the sc-" Before Tanjiro could finish what she was saying she remembered about Nezuko. Tanjiro: "Where's Nezuko?!" Aoi was a bit startled when Tanjiro's tone changed.
Aoi: "Don't worry she is right next to you" Aoi points at Nezuko's box. Tanjiro: "Oh...Sorry for yelling" Aoi: "It's fine you were just worried" Tanjiro smiled at Aoi. Tanjiro: "So back to what I was saying" Tanjiro about the fight with him and the demon but mostly the demon blood art. 
Aoi: "There was something probably that the leaves were giving off, your condition isn't that bad so you should be out soon" Tanjiro nodded. Aoi: "I'm going to go get your food tray, I'll be right back" Aoi came back 5 minutes later with his food tray, Aoi placed Tanjiro's food tray on her lap. Aoi: "Oh! I'll be right back I forgot your medicine!" 
Tanjiro looked out the window and then back at her food, a slight smile appeared on Tanjiro's face.  Tanjiro ate her food. Tanjiro: 'Aoi's cooking reminds me of mothers..' (No ship) Tanjiros head begins to feel better after eating, he asks Aoi if he could walk around outside with her permission. Aoi lets her roam around the mansion and outside. While she was walking around

Tanjiro saw Kanao standing while butterflies fluttered around her. A pink tint spread across Tanjiro's cheeks as she saw her. Tanjiro: "Hi Kanao!" Kanao turned around and nodded her head at Tanjiro. Kanao: "Hi Tanjiro...But, aren't you supposed to be resting?" Tanjiro: "Aoi let me walk around for a bit" Kanao nodded. Tanjiro: "Wanna look at the flowers with me?" Kanao blushed at Tanjiro's comment. Kanao: "Sure..." The two walked around the place looking at flowers, Kanao naming them all. Tanjiro: "You sure know a lot about flowers!" Kanao nodded. 
About an hour later Aoi called Tanjiro to come back inside. Aoi: "Tanjiro! You should come back in and get some rest!" Tanjiro: "Okay! I'll be there in a minute" Aoi: "That's fine just come back inside soon!" Tanjiro looked back at Kanao and brightly smiled. Tanjiro: "Well I'm going to go for now, I'll see you later" Kanao: "See you later, Tanjiro" 

Tanjiro went back inside, when she was trying to get to his room he had 3 girls bump into her. It was Sumi, Naho, and Kiyo. Sumi: "Oh! Sorry, Tanjiro!" Kiyo: "We didn't mean to bump into you!"
Naho: "Sorry!" Tanjiro chuckled. Tanjiro: "Don't worry about it, I'm okay" Naho: "Did you go on another dangerous mission?" Sumi: "Are you okay?" Tanjiro: "Don't worry my injuries aren't that bad, but I should get to my room now since I need to rest" Kiyo: "Can you make flower crowns for us after you wake up?" Kiyo said excitedly. Tanjiro: "Of course!" Kiyo: "Thank you, Tanjiro!" Tanjiro walks down the hallway making her way to her room. 

When Tanjiro wakes up she looks around and already sees it's sunset. Tanjiro: "Oh, I slept for a few hours..." She sits up still feeling drowsy and looks around the room. She looked over at the nightstand and saw her food tray with his medicine. Tanjiro ate her food first then went to the backyard for fresh air. When she comes out Kanao is out again looking at a particular flower—Verbena flowers, pink, purple, white. Tanjiro waves at Kanao and yells out her name. 
Tanjiro: "Hey Kanao!" Tanjiro had a light pink tint on her cheeks when saying Kanao's name. 
Kanao looked back at Tanjiro. She walked over to her and also looked down at the Verbena flowers. Tanjiro: "These flowers are beautiful! Especially the purple ones!" Tanjiro pointed to the flowers Kanao was examining. Kanao: "They're called Verbena colors, they come in many different colors. Red, pink, apricot, lavender, purple, blue, white, and bicolor. These types of flowers bloom in late spring and early fall" Tanjiro was amazed at how much Kanao knew about one flower. Tanjiro: "Wow! That's amazing-" Sumi, Kiyo, and Naho go up to the two. 
Sumi: "Tanjiro you're awake!" Kiyo: "That means you can make flower crowns for us!" 
Naho: "Could you please make us some??" Tanjiro smiled and gladly accepted their request. 
Tanjiro: "Of course!" Tanjiro gathered different types of flowers with many different colors. 
She twisted the stems together and after a while, she made four crowns. For Sumi, Naho, Kiyo, and Kanao. Tanjiro went ahead and placed the flower crowns on each of their heads.
Tanjiro: "How are the flower crowns?" Tanjiro said while giggling. Kanao: "They're nice"
Sumi: "Thank you Tanjiro I really like them!" Naho: "They're so colorful!" Kiyo: "They're so pretty!" Tanjiro: "I'm glad you liked them." Tanjiro said before Shinobu showed up.  
Shinobu: "Hello everyone, do you mind telling me what you guys are doing?" Kiyo: " Tanjiro just made flower crowns for all of us!" Shinobu: "That was very nice of you Tanjiro" Tanjiro: "It was no problem! The flower crowns were easy to make!"

Time skip to night time,
Aoi:"Since you have recovered quickly you'll be able to get out by tomorrow." Tanjiro: "That's great news! Thanks for telling me!" Aoi:"No problem". 

Author: Sorry I didn't get any chapters out I have just been really lazy af.