Chapter 3: Tengen and some other idiots

Author: OK so I decided to rewrite this chapter because it had some mess-ups in it like the recording when this is in the Taisho era and I was like what-  (Rewrote)
TW: Cussing. 

DAY 2

Tanjiro got up and got dressed for the day. She looked out the window... It looked like it rained at night. The window was still wet. It also still looked cloudy it may rain again. Tanjiro left her room to go to the kitchen and eat food. Nezuko was still asleep. though, she and Tanjiro played with each other's hair till late at night. she still usually sleeps late. 

Tanjiro: "I wonder how today will be?" Tanjiro: "I might run into more of my friends" 
Tanjiro looks at the ceiling thinking about how the day will be. Tanjiro eats some food and then decides to go out. She wakes up Nezuko. Tanjiro: "Come on Nezuko wake up!" 
Nezuko: "Mmm mm/ Ok ok.." Nezuko gets up and gets dressed out of her pajamas. After she was done changing she went in her box and Tanjiro carried the box. Tanjiro: "Let's get going!" Tanjiro heads out the door and starts to walk around. Tanjiro: "Today's weather feels nice!" Tanjiro looked up at the clouds. After a while of walking Tanjiro encounters Zenitsu and Inosuke. Zenitsu: "The pretty lady is back!!" Tanjiro: "..." 
Tanjiro: "I'm.Still.Tanjiro.Kamado." Zenitsu: "Dang it-" Tanjiro looks over at Inosuke.
Zenitsu also looks over at him.
Tanjiro: "Is he trying to eat that butterfly?" Zenitsu: "He has been doing that for like 30 minutes now." Zenitsu sighs Tanjiro: "I guess we should just leave him be for now" Zentisu: "Agreed" They both watched Inosuke trying to eat the butterfly. After a while Obanai, Tengen, and Giyu see them and go over to them. Giyuu: "So you finally got a bitch...I bet you're paying her" 
Zenitsu: "HUH" Tengen: "What a nice choice" Obanai: "Weird mfs-" Tanjiro: "I'm Tanjiro I just somehow look different and turned into a girl" she casually said Tanjiro: "And Zenitsu still can't get bitches" Giyuu: "As I thought." Obanai: "No surprise" Tengen: "Too bad" Then suddenly everyone goes silent. Giyuu: "Wait..Did you just say you turned into a girl-" Obanai: "Tf" 
Tengen: "Wait what-" Tanjiro sighs Tanjiro: "Let me explain"  Tengen: "Go on?" Tanjiro: "So like two days ago I was going to bed as normal and the next day I woke up and looked like this"  
Giyuu: "Did you tell Shinobu about this?" Tanjiro: Yeah, but she didn't know what to do or knew anything about it." Giyuu: "Hm.." Obanai: "..." Tengen: "Well the girl you looks pretty hot-" 
Obanai: "I'm going to tell your wifes that you said that" Tengen: "WAIT NO-" 
Obanai: "I can blackmail you now-" Tengen: "FUCK" Giyuu: "Evil ass mf" 
Obanai: "Shut up before I tell Shinobu you have a body pillow of her" Giyu: "OK OK-" 
Zenitsu: "How do you even know that?" Obanai: "Don't worry about it" Inosuke snaps out of it and goes over to them Inosuke: "Hi snake man, loner guy, and the god of flashiness"
Tanjiro: "You still call him that?" Tengen: "Sup boar-headed boy" Giyuu: "..." Obanai: "..." 
Zenitsu: "Hello" Inosuke: "What are you guys talking about?" Obanai: "I'm black-mailing Giyuu and Tengen" Inosuke: "Cool" Tanjiro: "Did you eat the butterfly?" Inosuke: "Yes" 
Tanjiro: "Did it taste good?" Inosuke: "Yeah they're good" Obanai: "Do butterflies have meat-" Giyuu: "Why are you wondering about that?" Obanai: "Don't worry about that"
Tengen: *Thinking about something* Zenitsu looks over at Tengen.
Zenitsu: "What is he thinking about now?" Giyuu: "No idea" Tengen then looks at Obanai.
Obanai: "What are you looking at mf" Tengen smirks Tengen: "I can blackmail you now"
Tanjiro: "What's with the black-mailing today" Obanai glares at Tengen Obanai: "What are you planning?" Tengen: "I can blackmail you now because I can tell Mitsuri you like her"
Obanai: "..Fuck" Giyuu: "Could never be me" Obanai: "You're literally being black-mailed right now" Tengen: "So what do you have to say now, snake boy?" Obanai: "Shut the fuck up"
Tengen laughs Tanjiro: "..." Zenitsu: "This is going to be fun to watch" Inosuke: "Agreed"
Tengen: "I could never be shorter than my crush" Obanai: "..." Obanai: "I'm going to snap your neck" 
Tengen: "Oh but you're too short to even reach my neck" Tengen and Obanai argue with each other. Tanjiro watches along with Inosuke, Giyuu, and Zenitsu.
Zenitsu: "So loner, how is Shinobu?" Zenitsu: (Mind) "Lucky.." Giyuu: "I don't like that insect dumbass" Zenitsu: "Shut up loner" Giyuu: "I still get bitches though-" Zenitsu: "And I still have friends" Giyuu: "At least I don't have hair that looks like french fries-" Zenitsu: "At least I don't look like off-brand Sasuke from Naruto-" Giyuu: "At least I don't scare woman-" Zenitsu and Giyuu both start to roast each other meanwhile with Tanjiro and Inosuke.
Tanjiro: "Why is everyone arguing today" Inosuke: "Maybe they are just really hungry" 
Tanjiro: "Hm...Good reason" Inosuke: "Let's go get some food then" Tanjiro: "Is udon fine?"
Inosuke: "I guess so" Tanjiro and Inosuke walk away to go get some food meanwhile Zenitsu and Giyuu are arguing and Obanai and Tengen are trying to blackmail each other 

Author: This is a bit better than the old chapter I wrote.  (875 words)