Chapter 4: Mission

Author: (ART IS NOT MINE) Anways here is just Tanjiro doing a mission. I hope you enjoy it! Also going to try to make this chapter long since I haven't made a chapter in like a month so yeah- 

TW:
Cussing and violence!!

Right after Inosuke and Tanjiro returned to give the udon to their friends. Tanjiro had a mission to go on, so "he" left right after "he" had finished "his" udon. 

Zenitsu: "Bye Tanjiro" Inosuke: "Bye panjiro" Tengen & Obanai: "..." Giyuu: "Bye Tanjiro"
Tanjiro: "Bye!"

Tanjiro leaves and starts walking toward the mission area. The area where "he" was going had a lot of men disappearing. When Tanjiro got to the mission area he wanted to get a bit of information from the villagers. When "he" got there "he" approached a woman.

Tanjiro: "Hello ma'am!" Woman: "Oh hello there" Tanjiro: "Could I ask you a quick question?" 
Woman: "Oh sure! Go on?" Tanjiro: "About the disappearances. Would you know anything about that?" Woman: "Hm..Well, I don't have much information but I can tell that the weak men usually seem to disappear but the strong men always are found but are on the edge of death or very wounded." Tanjiro thinks about that. Tanjiro: (Mind) "Hm...That's interesting.." Tanjiro looks back at the woman. Tanjiro: "Thank you for this information!" Woman: "No problem!" 
Tanjiro walks around the village and overhears a child and a mother. Child: "Mom! You have to believe me! I saw a weird monster last night!!" Mother: "##### it's just in your head! Stop worrying about it" Tanjiro decided to intervene and ask what was wrong. Tanjiro: "Excuse me?" Mother: "Yes?" Tanjiro: "Could I talk to your son for a second?" Mother: "##### did you do something bad again?" Child: "No I didn't I swear!" Tanjiro looked over at the kid  Tanjiro: "You're not in trouble but I want to hear you out. You said you saw a weird monster?" Child: "Yes yes!!" Tanjiro: "What did it look like?" Child: "It looked like it had long hair and a horn!"
Tanjiro:(Mind) "A horn?" Tanjiro looked back at the child Tanjiro: "Thank you for telling me!" The mother sighed and shook her head. Soon it started to get dark and Tanjiro was thinking about the information "he" had received. While "he" was walking around the area he saw a man on the ground leaning against a wall with some bad injuries. Tanjiro was quick to act and quickly went to the man's side. Tanjiro: "Are you ok sir?! The man slowly looked up. Man: "What happened..? My body hurts so much.." Tanjiro: "Sorry but I am not familiar with this place is there some kind of doctor in this village?!" Man: "Yeah...I think it may be somewhere nearby here..." 
Tanjiro: "Would you like me to come along with you there?"  Man: "Please.." Tanjiro helped the wounded man get to a nearby doctor in the village supporting him since his left leg had been very injured badly
Right after "he" had taken the man to a nearby doctor "he" smelt the scent of a demon. He quickly went over to the area of the scent and looked straight at the demon. The demon had long black hair with greyish-white tips. She wore a grey, navy blue yukata. With a horn on the right side of her forehead. Tanjiro could smell sadness from the demon. "He" was a bit confused as to why "he" would be smelling this scent. 
Tanjiro: (Mind) "Huh? There is also a scent of sadness within this demon. That's strange?" The demon was standing in front of a man who had a bit of more modern clothing in their time. 
(Let's just say her name is Unmei) Unmei: "Weak and lazy men like you deserve the need to die. You're just a waste of space." Tanjiro was behind them from afar. Tanjiro would try to attack her from behind so "he" quickly went over to her and tried to attack her. Tanjiro: "Water breathing! Eighth form Waterfall Basin!" The demon had already sensed him and dodged "his" attack.
T
anjiro: (Mind) "I was too slow!" Unmei turned to "him" and backed away Unmei: "Who the hell are you?! This was none of your business!"  Tanjiro: "As a demon slayer I must protect the weak!!" 
Unmei got annoyed hearing that
. Unmei: "The weak deserved to be dead!" The demon tried to attack him but Tanjiro quickly headed towards the demon and slashed "his" sword toward the demon. Tanjiro looked at the man Tanjiro: "Sir you have to leave right now!! As fast as possible!!" The man quickly ran away. The demon moved but its arm had been cut off  Unmei: "Just a scratch!" Unmei's arm had regenerated quickly. Tanjiro kept fighting her for a long time but every time he would try to do damage to her, her guard didn't seem to go. So he decided to do his tenth form. Tanjiro: "Water Breathing 10th form! Constant flux!" This finally seemed to catch Unmei off guard for once. Unmei: "Shit!" Tanjiro managed to decapitate her. Unmei: "You still weak! You only decapitated me because you were lu-" Then her full head disintegrated. A few tears fell from her eyes. Tanjiro forgiving ass felt sorry for her. Tanjiro: Sighs "That was one demon..." Tanjiro looked back at the box he had placed down. "He" had sighed with relief it had not taken damage. Tanjiro went over to it picked it up and placed it on "his" back. And started to walk away from the area. The sun was just starting to rise in the area. The sunrise looked very beautiful. Tanjiro smiled at looked up at the pinkish-orange sky.

Author: Hey guys! There was another chapter of fem Tanjiro! This chapter was really fun to make and me making the character Unmei was interesting! The next chapter will be something cuteee!! 
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! (986 words)