Barnacles hcs ❄🕺

- he/him cishet

-prob like 40 or older

-has no clue about the trends the younger octonauts are into, and often has to ask dashi to explain

- shouts at the tv. Doesnt matter whats on, he shouts at it

-everyone in the fandom thinks he had an abusive childhood but i dont think it was actually that bad. The worst thing that happened to him was the ice cavern incident (yalls know the one)

- bass voice 😫♥ i live for his singing voice hsfjajsba

- is probrably like a big brother to kwazii and shellington, who keeps them put of trouble.

-autistic big boy bear ♥ his and shellingtons autism are VERY different but they do have things to relate to, and will have days out of just them two probrably painting or eating out

-speaking of painting, this man cannot do art for his life. He tried to draw a napolean wrasse fish to show to inkling and inkling thought it was a giraffe... (kwazii threw up of laughter at this)

-he texts like hes writimg a formal ass letter (dear so and so and all the like💀)

-is an uncle to the vegimals. He isnt a bad uncle but he trusts them too much and is really surprised when the literal TODDLERS get into trouble

-TOO self sacrificing. Like if he had only one food ration left before he starved he wouldnt share he would straight up give it away and accept fate...

-has a dad bod, but its all fucking MUSCLE. He can lift shellington, dashi, tweak, all the vegimals, 2 chairs, and a box of jenga (they know this due to a birthday party gone horribly wrong...)

-fav kelp cake is chocolate (its canon i checked)

-used to smoke. He quit due to his job but relapses sometimes like after a stressful mission. Peso doesnt mind only one cigarette at a time as it isnt as bad as he was before, but he has to smoke outside on dry land (a good tactic to moderate it)

-one of his stims is playing accordion in the air, without an actual accordian. If hes bored or zoned out he'll start doing it (im the same with my pianohand stim as my friend calls it 🥲)

-has a huge sweet tooth, he just likes to hide it. If hes offered cake or any sweets, he DEVOURS them

Idk what to put now but have a pic of the lad🐻‍❄️

♥♥ loves yalls and send in those request cuz writers block is a bitch 😭