☆Dashton☆

THERE IS NOT ENOUGH OF THIS SHIP AND IM GOING TO FIX THAT >:D

Tw:
Dirty jokes

☆damcing in our dreams☆

It was late. Around 11 something pm. Dashi sat on her long, pillow decorated windowsill and stared at some passing fish. She missed the stars. It was the time of year when the planet that intrested her most, Saturn, was the brightest, and she longed to go see it with her partner, Shellington.

Dashi's messy, loose plaits (🇺🇸- braids) drooped over her shoulders. She was wearing a light pink cropped vest and some light grey sweatpants. She had her fluffy brown uggs on and a hoodie drooping down her arms. It was cold in her room, which was a little unusual, but she could bear it.

Dashi turned on her phone and let it quietly play the playlist shellington made for her,which was prettt chiche, having 'until i found you' on it, but it had a few songs that were happy memories for them which was why she loved it. The music filled the room quietly, accompanied by the occasional sound of a fish swimming by. Her fairy lights were the only source of light in her dim room, but it was beautiful. For Dashi, it just made her more sad... The fairy lights reminded her of the stars.

She sighed and turned off her music and sighed. She left her room and quietly walked down to the kitchen. She wasnt going to sleep, so she made herself some coffee. As it was brewing, someone else walked in. Dashi panicked and hid behingld a counter, knowing she wasnt supposed to be up this late, but when she saw her partners dark green plaid pyjama pants, she knew she was safe. Now she just had to explain to shellington why she was hiding behind a counter...

"hi shel..." she said as she slowly got up from behind the counter. Shellington yelled in shock.

"WHAHH!" he childishly screamed, but then realised it was only their girlfriend.

"Dashi!! Dont do that!" he whisper-shouted, with a blush spread across their cheeks. Dashi quietly giggled

"what are you doing in here then?" she smiled, taking her cup of coffee and then beginning to make shellington one

"oh please. Youve known me for most of your life. I think you know by now that i dont sleep" shellington laughed, "but what are you doing down here? You always get a full nights sleep... Unless you wanted to see me for... Other reasons? If you know what i-" he flirted

"shut up!" Dashi giggled as she elbowed shellington. He smiled and grabbed the cup of coffee dashi made for them. They took a sip and squeezed Dashis hand. She sighed...

"do you ever get homesick...? Like, i know we see our family all the time now due to operation above and beyond, but... Homesick as in... Missing seeing the stars right above you in the night?"

Shellington frowned and hugged her
"oh Dashi..." they said while stroking her hair.

"I wanna go home, Shel..." Dashi said, her voice shaking slightly. Shellington held her gently and swayed from side to side slightly. Dashi began to sway along with Shellington, knowing it was just one of their stims.

"Dash, i promise the moment our next holiday starts, all im gonna do is dance with you under the stars..." Shellington whispered. Dashi smiled slightly,

"That'd be nice Ku’uipo..." She smiled. The couples swaying felt nice. Dashi held Shellington’s hands and pulled away. She began to take a few steps,

"are you... Are we gonna dance now...?" Shellington blushed, beginning to pick up Dashi’s movement. The two began to spin and sway around the kitchen, gently stepping together in a beautiful rythm. Shellington began to hum the tune to the song Dashi was coincidentally listening to earlier; 'Until i found you".

Dashi began to sing the lyrics, eventually making Shellington sing it too. As they danced around the kitchen, Dashi thought to herself; she still wanted to go home, but being on the octopod wasnt all bad. She didnt miss the stars as much when she had something else beautiful in front of her,

Her partner, her Ku’uipo... Her Shellington