Tracker x Dashi (request)

ShapeShifterV ty for requesting this onee🫂 (sorry if its not like the prompt 🥲)

"now tracker, its been almost a month since youve become an octo agent," barnacles began, "i assume your enjoying it? Made lots of friends?"

"oh yes sir!" tracker beamed, his canadian accent flowing through his words "i love this job position! Ive met some really cool guys! Like that pretty brunette one over there!"

Barnacles heartily laughed "Dashi? Oh shes our it officer and photographer. Ive noticed you taking a liking to her, which is why ive assigned a mission for you today"

Tracker nodded happily. Barnacles went to talk to dashi
"Dashi, do you perhaps remember tracker?" he asked

"who...?" Dashi asked, but then caught sight of the geeky polar bear smiling at her in the distance "Oh yeah that guy"

She quickly smiled and waved at tracker, making him beam of happiness and blush, he exitedly waved back.

"well, i was wondering if you could show him to the gup I today? He is doing a volunteering week with natquick and needs to be there by tomorrow." Barnacles stated. "would you be willing to take him?"

Dashi looked at tracker again, who was now choking on a fish buiscit on the floor
"uh. Sure captain." she nervously smiled.

So that was how the two found themselves awkwardly riding in the gup-S through the arctic. Dashi had 100% concentration on driving, barely noticing trackers existence, while Tracker stared at her in a dumb lovey dovey way. A blizzard suddenly began to build up. Dashi stopped the gup-S and turned around, noticing the idiot in love who was staring at her.

"okay... Ummm-"

"its Tracker ma'am"

"oh yeah... Okay Tracker! Were going to camp here for tonight. The gup-I is only 6 miles away but this blizzard isnt the right conditions to make the journey in." Dashi explained,

Tracker eagerly nodded. Dashi let him to the bunk beds and without warning he jumped up the ladder on to the top bed
"I call top bunk!" He yelled

Dashi awkwardly smiled.
"o...kaaay. Im gonna prepare some food. You like cup noodles right?"

Tracker gave her a thumbs up. Dashi went to the back of the gup and began to prepare the food. Tracker lied on his bed watching her. How elegantly she moved, how organized and controlled she was. He sighed dreamily...

"Eat up tracker! We leave first thing tomorrow" Dashi smiled as she handed tracker his cup noodles, "i hope you dont mind seafood flavour... Shellington stayed here last time and thats basically the only thing he eats" she giggled

Tracker took the cup noodles and a fork dashi handed to him. Dashi sat on the lower bunks and ate her food.

Later, Dashi was reading on her bed while tracker was staring out the windscreen
"we should sleep. It hardly gets dark at this time of year so its probrably midnight" he said

"oh! Really? I was waiting for it to get dark..." dashi laughed. She turned off her light and layed right down under her sheets, "better sleep now then" she said. Tracker walked to his bed. He took one last look at the pretty Dachsund. He took another step to his bed and tripped... Facefirst to the floor.

Dashi was awoken with a loud bang. Tracker had fallen out of the top bunk. He saw dashi and blushed
"oh! Sorry ma'am... I'll go right to sleep"

Dashi smiled and quietly laughed
"Y'know what Tracker? Your not that bad" She smiled as she rubbed his forehead. Dashi, being the oblivious dachsund dog she was, meant it in a mostly 'only friends' way, but Tracker took it way differently.

He lay back on the top bunk smiling stupidly to himself
"night Dashi!" he called

"Night Tracker" dashi replied

It was going to be a good rest of the joirney tomorrow.