♡HOW KWAZII AND SHELLINGTON GOT TOGETHER♡

(Set right after operation cooperation episode)

Tweak smirked, “Don't worry Cap, I'll have these gups fixed faster than you can say…”

“Buncha munchy crunchy carrots…?” Kwazii and Shellington said together.

Barnacles nodded.
“Right, but Christ on a stick, can we all go back to bed?” he yawned. Everyone nodded and headed up to their rooms. Kwazii and Shellington walked through the empty halls together.
“Sorry you had to teach an absolute twat, '' Shellington nervously joked. Kwazii chuckled

“Don't be sorry mate, you had an absolute twat teaching you anyway” he smiled, reassuring Shellington. They were a little away from the lab and Shellington’s bedroom, but although neither wanted to admit it, they both didn't want their time together to end. Shellington blushed a little as Kwazii rubbed his back.

“Uhm… this is me then…” Shellington smiled as they stopped in front of the lab. Shellington’s room was a closet in the lab, big enough to fit a bed, a wardrobe and a desk and chair. The rest of the Octonauts didn't want Shellington sleeping next to dangerous chemicals. He smiled at Kwazii as they walked into the lab. Kwazii stopped him and turned them around.

“Wait… one more thing i wanna show you from our lesson” Kwazii smirked. He leant Shellington backwards in a romantic manner and kissed him hard on the lips. Shellington’s eyes widened as a dark blush spread across their face. He melted into the kiss and stroked Kwazii’s hair.
They both slowly pulled away and stood up normally. Shellington was blushing like a vice.

“How did that have anything to do with driving?” Shellington giggled, barely processing what just happened.

Kwazii smirked mischievously and walked into the dim laboratory, and closed the door.
“It was driving me insane not to do that to you, so I drove you into the kiss” he laughed, thinking he was slick. Shellington giggled in a cute way and cringed a little

“That wasn't smooth in the slightest…” Shellington smiled, grabbing Kwazii’s hand. They dragged Kwazii to his bedroom and sat down on the bed. Kwazii blushed wildly, being the dirty minded little shit he was, thinking about what business he and Shellington had in his bedroom. Shellington rolled his eyes playfully,
“We're not gonna do that ya dafty” he laughed, making Kwazii smile at the use of Scottish slang. If Kwazii was being honest, it was so hot whenever Shellington did that.

Kwazii sat down on the bed and leaned on the taller, blushy boy’s shoulder.
“Can I trust you to not stare at me while I change clothes?” Shellington teased. Kwazii smiled and nodded and went on his phone for a while. Shellington suddenly bounced on the bed, landing on Kwazii’s arm.
“YAH!!” Kwazii shrieked, hitting Shellington back after the sudden tackle. The two soon found themselves play-fighting, giggling like little girls. Kwazii blushed at Shellington's cute smile, and the dimples on their cheeks.

After a while, they lay snuggled into each other, still giggling at anything they could think of even if it wasn't funny in the slightest. Their legs were tangled and their arms were tightly around each other.

So… is this a thing then?” Kwazii asked

“Elaborate on ‘thing’ please?” Shellington replied, earning a soft giggle from Kwazii

“Y’know like, are we dating?” Kwazii blushed, avoiding eye contact. Shellington smiled again and kissed his new boyfriend.

“Yeah…”

“Thats nice then”

(LOVES YALLS REQUESTS ARE STILL OPEN AND SO ARE THE ARTWORK REQUESTSSS☆ ᵇᵒᵗʰ ᶜᵃⁿ ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵃⁱⁿ ᵃⁿʸ ˢʰⁱᵖ, ⁱⁿ ᵃⁿʸ ˢᶜᵉⁿᵃʳⁱᵒ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱˢ ᵉⁿᵗⁱʳᵉˡʸ ᶠʳᵉᵉ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ'ˡˡ ᵈᵒ ⁱᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ)