~1.11~

~1.11~

(I'ma fix this later)

The announcement of Prom had to be the most annoying day of Layla's life and the days after that were even worse.

Proposals, proposals everywhere.

In fact the last couple of weeks had been pretty hard on her and not just because of Prom.

Of course Sam and Mikaela were going. And of course Mikaela was asking Layla to help her find a dress. Obviously Layla said yes. The group were going to the mall after school and Sam would be left with Bumblebee to do whatever.

So as they were boarding the black and yellow Camaro, they didn't expect to be interrupted. Especially Layla.

"Hey Layla!"

All three turned around.

It was a boy. He was in some of their classes and was actually pretty well known around the school. Not to mention he was a footballer. Daniel Carson. Pretty tall with brown hair, brown eyes and a dimpled smile.

Mikaela and Sam glanced at one another while Layla looked confused. She raised an eyebrow as he approached and shared a quick glance with her brother and best friend who shrugged. Mikaela, however, urged the girl forward with a smile.

"Um, hey Daniel," Layla greeted.

Daniel gave Layla a charming smile and normally she wouldn't have minded. But Layla was pretty annoyed

"I was trying to get your attention earlier" he stated and Layla tried to think back but couldn't remember even passing him.

"Uh, sorry. I'm kind of in a rush," She said. Mikaela subtly nudged the girl as she walked behind her making it seem like she was getting into the car. Layla glanced back to see her glaring at her.

"Oh uh, I'm sorry. You can go ahead-"

"No, it's fine. You needed something?" Layla asked curiously.

"Yeah" he said, scratching his neck in a sheepish way. "Can I take you to prom?"

Layla froze and her eyes widened. Sam and Bumblebee tensed, their protective natures kicking in. Layla looked around her to make sure that Daniel was talking to her. She also noticed a few girls who were just as shocked as she was, probably wanting to go with her.

"ME?" Layla asked unsure

"Well yeah" he grinned.

"Are you sure?"

"Layla!" Mikaela harshly whispered.

"Look I'm just making sure,'' she said out loud.

"Well yeah, I think you're pretty cool" he said

Layla could've sworn she heard Sam and Bumblebee scoff. Well they did. Sam was lowkey furious.

'How dare this stuck up asshole ask his sister out to prom?? Daniel of all people!'

Bumblebee however was grumbling. 'Just cool?? Layla's amazing!'

Layla's eyes narrowed and she crossed her arms. "What about Melissa?"

Daniel stopped before he rubbed his neck again. "We broke up"

Layla wasn't convinced but for some strange reason she agreed.

"I guess I'll go with you" I muttered

"You guess?" He said amused.

She stared at him before sighing. "I'll go"