~2.3~

~2.3~

Did you have your own room on a base with top secret aliens? No? Tuff.

I whistled as I walked out of said room and towards the hanger. Last night, I vaguely remember Bumblebee lifting me and putting me to bed and I've been trying to keep the smile off my face all morning. But I also had such a good sleep.

I felt great, refreshed.

Energised.

Ready to confront the day and kick my brother's ass if need be.

I even looked great. A good pair of jeans with softwares (sneakers) and a nice fitting shirt. My hair in a nice puff and I even did my edges.

Talk tah me nice.

Anyways, on my way to the hanger I saw Lennox talking to some guy in a suit with glasses that looked to be some type of higher up official. From what I could see, Lennox did not like this man.

At that moment, Lennox's eyes caught mine and widened before trying to subtly shake his head at me. But I didn't understand what he was saying. The man in the suit started to turn around when he noticed Will's attention wasn't on him anymore.

However before he could make a full turn, I was dragged back by a heavy hand on my shoulder. I yelped before turning to glare at Ironhide. Ironhide had a sort of rugged look. Black hair pulled away from his eyes as if raked with his fingers with a bit of outgrowing facial hair. Obviously he was big and buff. He wore the army uniform and considering he was always with Will or here on base, that was to be expected. The only one to wear an army uniform exactly. He was very close with the soldiers.

I grinned. "What's up my favourite weapons' specialist"

He grunted and shook his head at me as if wanting to scold me but thinking better of it. With that, I thought I was in trouble.

"It wasn't me, I swear!"

His bright blue eyes narrowed on me in suspicion. "Wasn't you that did what?"

I scratched my head. Ironhide was like a parent but not the same type as Optimus. To me, Optimus was the awkward parent that wouldn't really know what to do but still ends up doing the right thing anyway.

Ironhide was the tough parent or like a protective uncle. Yeah, that's it!

I felt like he and my mother would get along well. Ratchet too.

Wait, hold on. Ironhide, Ratchet and a black, Caribbean mother combined?

I shivered.

'Hell No.'

"Uh nothing. Yeah, I didn't do anything"

'Why did that sound like I was lying??'

To take attention away from me, I looked back to see Lennox and the man walk away. "Who's he?"

Ironhide huffed and an irritated look came across his face. "A fragger, that's who. Stay hidden from him"

I grinned at the world. "Fragger."

"Don't repeat that!" Ironhide flicked my head and I groaned before rubbing it. He then looked at me. "Remember not everyone exactly knows about you and your....abilities"

"Oh right. I was just leaving actually, I wanna catch Sam at college"

"Did you tell your parents you were here?" Ironhide asked.

"Yeah, I talked to Dad this morning." I answered before quickly giving Ironhide a hug at which he grunted in surprise before chuckling. I then ran off waving. "Later 'Hide!"

Sweet Like Honey But Sting Like A Beeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें