~1.2~

~1.2~

Abandoned buildings formed a city of death as they towered before me. Blood of red and corpses everywhere as fire rained down from the sky.

Then, there seemed like a glitch.

Instead laid...metal. Metal corpses and blue liquid everywhere. Tall metallic looking buildings and features of a city, broken and abandoned.

Death and destruction.

"Layla!"

I groaned awake to the familiar rev of an engine and Sam yelling. I checked my clock.

It was only 3:15 in the damn morning!

Sam kept yelling for Dad and I to wake up and to call the cops.

'Huh?'

I grabbed a hoodie that was lying around and opened the door in time to see Sam just about to knock. Before I could ask what the hell was going on he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of my room and down the stairs.

We ran into the garage and he got his bike. I just stood there confused. "Layla get your bike. Someone's stealing our car"

Awake, alert and ready to release some pent up anger in the form of extreme violence.

He didn't have to tell me twice. I got my bicycle and we both hopped on and started to follow our yellow Camaro. Sam got out his phone and started to call someone.

"Hello? 911!" My eyes widened. "Our car has been stolen! I'm in pursuit! I need all units, the whole squadron. Bring everyone!" I looked over at him quickly before looking at our car.

"Sam, stop being so damn dramatic!" I shouted. He ignored me. I tried to look to see who was driving the car but I couldn't see anyone.

Like legit no one was there. I don't think Sam realized either and it's probably because I'm sleepy.

'Okay, I'm definitely leaning more towards the advanced Asian type technology'

Our car then swung into what looked like an abandoned junkyard. We had moved out of our neighbourhood now. We looked and saw our car had disappeared. There was a train passing so we ditched our bikes and waited for it to pass.

We ran and hid behind.....I don't even know what. It was like different things but mostly garbage. In the distance were tanks and something yellow caught my eye.

I nudged Sam and we both stared. It was a giant yellow robot looking thing. A big one.

"Cheese on bread" I said. The robot pointed a bright light into the sky. I've seen that sign before. I hit my brother.

"Yo Sam, isn't that the insignia on our car horn?" I asked

He nodded and proceeded to get his phone out and proceed to film.

'Oh my gosh. Tell me he ain't serious'

"My name is Sam Witwicky" he said.

'He is serious!'

"This is my sister Layla" he said and pointed the phone at me, which I hit him hard for. He then turned it back to himself still filming.

"Stop it" I snapped

"Whoever finds this, my car is alive, ok" he pointed the phone at the robot and turned it to himself while filming. "Since this is my last day on earth, I just wanna say, Mom, Dad, I love you."

"Stop being dramatic Sam" I intervened.

"And if you find Busty Beauties under my bed, it isn't mine. I'm holding it for Miles'' he continued and my eyes widened in disbelief as I watched my idiotic brother. He just got rid of some of my blackmail!