~1.6~

~1.6~

I stood as still as I could while Ratchet scanned me. It had been a few hours and I hadn't seen anyone except him, Sam and Captain Lennox. When the scan was done, Ratchet noted something on a tablet that they had given him to use.

The newest one too. However, he complained that it was pathetic, juvenile in nature. That it was pathetic.

"How do you feel?"

"Um..I feel a little tired and my head feels weird but I'm good"

Ratchet hummed and noted that too

Apparently, I had been out for three weeks. Three weeks!

The amount of school I missed, my midterms were practically over by now. I had plans! I needed my grades up in order to get into college so that I could finally get my dream job at NASA.

Lennox explained that the soldiers and Autobots joined together and stayed at a base allowed by the White House. During that time, apparently there were a lot of meetings. Since they were stationed here for now, the Autobots built small things for what they would need. Like Ratchet and his medical .stuff

But Doc said he would inform me of that later. Right now, I had to be checked on.

"Are you aware of what you did in the battle? The very last thing you did?" Ratchet asked

I swallowed roughly. "I touched Jazz and then everything went black"

The thought of Jazz made me feel a bit down. He had died fighting bravely to protect us. I felt like we could've been really good friends if given the chance.

Ratchet eyed me. "Why do you look so sad Layla?"

I looked at him weirdly. "Jazz is...dead. Aren't you sad too?"

Shouldn't he be? Wasn't Jazz a close comrade to him?

I mean, yeah it's been three weeks but he should still be sad, right?"

I looked at Sam as he sat watching me biting his nails.

"Sis, you don't remember what you did?"

I raised an eyebrow. "Um...no?"

That's when the med bay doors and a familiar silver bot walked in. My eyes widened.

"Ya lie." I said as Jazz walked over to me and bent down.

'No fucking way!'

"Wassup lil ma?"

"You real?"

Jazz chuckled. "I sure hope so"

I looked at ratchet and Sam. "Ok. What's going on?"

I eyed them all wearily. "Jazz is dead. There was nothing anyone could do-"

"When you touched Jazz, you brought him back to life. For some reason, the Allspark has... attached itself to your being Layla. Your body, your brain." Ratchet explained and I froze.

No way.

"Use our powers wisely"

"She wasn't kidding" I muttered.

"Who wasn't?"

"The Allspark. She was speaking to me before" I said as I gripped the curls in my hair. "I-I didn't believe she at first and just thought I was going crazy"

I looked at Ratchet. "Ya know, hallucinating? From lack of sleep?"

I looked at Jazz again who grinned at me.