~1.7~

~1.7~

Optimus stood on top of the grassy hill surrounded by his comrades and new friends waiting for the right time. Meanwhile, Ratchet and him were talking in their own private comm link.

"It's incredible," his old friend said. "Her tiny body is harvesting the energy of the Allspark."

Optimus nodded. "Perhaps the Allspark chose her for a reason"

"Do you think it knew that she is...I mean I didn't"

"The Allspark knows more than we could ever know and hope to and I believe that it does" Optimus answered as he watched Layla interact with Jazz and Bumblebee.

With The Allspark gone, we cannot return life to our planet.

"This will be very dangerous," Ratchet stated. "But interesting. The Decepticons will rise again and she will be their new target"

And fate has yielded its reward,

A new world to call home.

Ratchet had shown Optimus much more about his discoveries and also more about the planet, Earth.

We live amongst its people now, hiding in plain sight, but watching over them in secret.

Waiting.

Protecting.

Optimus watched the curly head girl laugh with his Autobots. He couldn't help but agree. This new discovery will change everything, whether for better or for worse. Sam and the girl, Mikaela had also joined.

I have witnessed their capacity for courage.

The fight isn't over, not yet. Even if Megatron was no more, the Decepticons will fight amongst themselves. They won't truly stop.

And though we are worlds apart, like us, there is more to them that meets the eye.

And if they find out about Layla...

Optimus looked to the sky before walking forward.

I am Optimus Prime.

It was time.

And I send this message to any surviving Autobots taking refuge among the stars.

Optimus activated his beacon and shone it bright into the sky.

We are here.

"Calling all Autobots! Calling all Autobots!"

We are waiting.