Love bite? Bug bite? WHY BITE AT ALL??

To say that Ochako was shaken up from that incident was an understatement.

She was feeling a lot of feelings.

First she was worried, she was worried because Mina's friend (her friends?) got kicked out of the nightclub due to the fact that they got in a fight because of her, when she wasn't even worth it. She was worried that they might get in trouble.

She didn't get the chance to talk to them after what happened because they balted out of there. According to Mina, this was normal to them, running from the authorities after they did something bad. They used to get in trouble a lot when they were younger but had gone better over time as they grew up.

Unless they saw someone they care about get hurt or being mistreated, then it's murder time.

Metaphorically, of course.

Ochako had blushed when Mina said they cared about her, they didn't even know her, but still protected and stood up for her.

No one had ever done that for her, she always had to fight her own battles, because no one cared enough for her to help her out. Not even her own father but that's another story.

The night went on though, Ochako and Mina still worked until the end of their shift.

Her best friend clocked out earlier, but she told Ochako that she could stay with her if she wanted. The brunette dismissed her and said that she should be fine, that their boss had already left and it was unlikely that he would come back.

Mina left, although she told Ochako to call her or text her the whole time to her apartment. Ochako had agreed.

She went on with closing the nightclub alone. Honestly, she didn't mind it, it was an opportunity to be with herself and calm down before she had to get back home.

The whole night had been so weird.

First she found herself on a mission to get laid.

She put on an outfit she never saw herself working in, or wearing it altogether, to achieve that goal.

Mina's friends showed up.

She considered asking one of them to help her out with her situation.

She scratched that thought, they were too fine and too much for her to handle.

Still, she flirted with them and actually enjoyed herself.

Her boss slapped her ass.

Midoriya threw a chunk of the counter at him.

Kirishima punched him.

Bakugou ripped his ear off.

They got away.

Yep, a wild and weird night indeed.

Her life has been all sorts of wild and weird lately, maybe she should just go on a vacation. If she had the time. And the money.

Ugh.

She sighs as she clocks out and makes her way to the bus station. She checks her phone as she walks and she holds back the urge to throw it on the ground when there are no buses available.

Again.

Just her fucking luck, she should buy a car, or a bicycle or some roller skates, anything with wheels that could get her home.

She sucks it up and starts to walk, the whole time being aware of everything around her. Her clothes weren't exactly appropriate for a girl all alone at this hour of the night, even if her jacket covered everything up. She takes a mental note to buy a gun or something to protect herself, since lately the universe seemed eager to put her in the most dangerous scenarios.