Nerd

She feels the pounding in her head before anything else when she finally wakes up.

Groaning, she rubs her eyes to try and get more awake, but she only feels more dizzy and like she has thirty hammers inside her head.

Ugh, she didn't even drink that much, so there was no need for this much of a hangover. And she also remembers everything, so it doesn't make sense.

Yeah, she remembers,

She remembers how Bakugou and Kirishima literally threw themselves at her and how she rejected them.

What kind of parallel universe was she in for something like that to happen

But she couldn't do it, not when her heart really wanted Dynamight and Red Riot, no matter how stupid and dangerous that was,

They were the only ones for, and their hands were the only hands she wanted in her body

Someone knocks on her door

"Come in" she quietly says, her voice still rough from sleep

The door opens, and she sees Midoriya holding a tray in his hand and giving her a goofy smile. He steps in, setting the tray on the desk, and then opening the curtains to let the sun in.

"ARFG" she complains, shielding herself with the sheet. The man chuckles and takes the tray again, sitting on the bed beside her.

"Morning sunshine!" he says with too much enthusiasm to someone who has a headache. She removes the sheet from her eyes and glares at him, looking at the tray in his hands. He sees her looking and clarifies "This is just some water and medicine, along with some food in case you're hungry" he settles the tray on the bedside table, taking the water and the medicine from it "But judging by the murderous vibes I think you only want these"

She smiles and sits up against the headboard and takes the medicine and water from his "Thank you Midoryia", he watches her swallow it, staring at her lips the whole time, then his eyes wonder to her torso, that the sheet was no longer shielding.

She looks down and notices that she's still wearing the dress from last night and laughs awkwardly "Sorry, I didn't have the strength to change my clothes. How did you get home last night?"

For a second his jaw clenched, and his eyes turned a brighter green, like he was angry "I just waited until everyone else wanted to leave, and then I took a cab. Mina went home with some guy and you-" he pauses, once again clenching his jaw "Came earlier with Kiri and Bakugou" he looks down at the sheets, not noticing the strength he was using on them, as if he was holding himself back.

Immediately she feels guilty, he didn't even cross her mind last night when she left "Shit, Midoriya, I'm so sorry-"

"No, no, it's fine" he assures her, the smile back on his face, but it looked restrained "Is just that when I noticed that you were gone I panicked a little bit" he rubs the back of his neck "But then I also noticed that Bakugou and Kirishima were nowhere to be found so I assumed that you,-" he pauses, looking like he didn't want to say the next words "Went home with them"

The way he said it made her want to clarify things, so she did

"Nothing happened," she tells him, adjusting the strap on her dress, which keeps falling off. His eyes track the movement but he only gives her one of his smile that she quickly was starting to get really fond of

"I didn't assume anything," he tells her, putting a hand on her knee, the sheet separating his touch from her skin

"I mean, you wouldn't be wrong if you did" she says, clarifying things even more because she's finding it really hard to keep things from him when he looks at her like that

He tilts his head "Oh, should I have assumed that something happened?" he inquires, looking into her eyes "Between the three of you?"

She purses her lips and falls her head against the headboard "Ugh, my head hurts too much for this shit"

He laughs and pats her knee "It's just that, you're sleeping here, and they're sleeping over there,-" he points behind him, in the direction of the room where the other two were, and she cuts him off

"Something was going to happen, but then I realized that I was thinking about other people while I was with them and when-" she quickly says without stopping for a breath, but then realizes who she's talking to "And that's too much information for you to know when we've only met for like a week"

With that, he clears his throat and fidgets, running his hand through his hair "Yeah, I don't know about that"

She frowns "About what?"

"About me and you only knowing each other for a week" he clarifies, his intense green eyes watching her every move.

Her brain stops working and she blinks at him "What do you mean by that?"

He laughs but then he's looking down at the sheets once again, with a pout on his red lips "You really don't remember me do you?" he asks, sighing

She blinks and looks at him, really looks at him, trying to figure out where she has seen him before, even though she's sure that she never seen his face before she would never forget him

But she can't deny that there was something familiar about him, especially in the moments when he got shy when he smiled at her, as if underneath all that muscle and flirty exterior there was a dork.

Uraraka shakes her head "Nop, sorry, I don't"

He nodded his head, adjusting himself on the bed, so he was crosslegged and his body fully towards her "I'll give you two words, maybe it will reset your memory"

She nodded her head, and then he was letting words out of his mouth that reminded her of the worst day in her life

"Entrance exam"

All of a sudden, Uraraka was fifteen again, her heart beating against her chest, and her eyes staring at her dream

The UA's front gates