The cat's out of the bag

She furrows her brows hearing him using that nickname on her "Don't call me that"

He looks surprised at her "Ah?"

Kirishima and Deku exchange looks between them, also confused by her reaction

"Don't, call me that" she repeats herself, looking into his red eyes with determination and resilience "You're not allowed"

His eyes widen and he tilts his head, considering her "And why's that?"

"Because there's only one person I want to call me that, and you're not him" she tells him, watching as he starts to smirk

"Is he one of the fuckers you told us about last night when we-"

"Yes" she says quickly, seeing Midoriya look from her to Bakugou, a confused expression on his face. Kirishima has his arms crossed and is just watching them, although the corner of his lips is also lifted in a smirk.

It's like those two know something that she doesn't, and it's pissing her off

"What if I told you" Bakugou starts, taking slow steps towards the other side of the bed where Midoriya wasn't sitting "That me and him are more alike than you think"

She knows, she knows that both he and Kirishima have a lot in common with her villains, from the color of their eyes, to their hair, to the way their bodies feel against her, she knows all about it

She just doesn't want to think about what all of those coincidences could imply

"I would tell you that you're nothing compared to him" she looks up at him, as he takes a seat next to her on the bed, his body turned to her

He looks at Kiri "What do you say?"

The redhead shrugs his shoulders "She knows the identity of the future number hero" he considers, his eyes locking in hers "She should know the identity of the current number one villains"

At her side, she hears Midoriya scoffing and muttering under his breath about having no need to brag about it.

Meanwhile, she's just staring at him, her eyes wide and her mouth agape, as she waits for them to continue.

She blinks "How would you know that?"

Bakugou, with all the boldness in the world, and not noticing her state of almost panic, puts a hand on her thigh and tells her "I'm going to need you to stay calm, and listen to what we have to say, angel"

"Don't call me that!" she warns him again, almost growling at him

"Just stay calm, princess" Kiri says

"Don't call me that either!" she snaps at him, her head dizzy with his tone of voice, so familiar yet she refuses to acknowledge it, afraid that whatever she is suspicious of will become true.

Midoriya sighs, and she subtly scoots closer to him, wanting some kind of support, and getting away from Bakugou's touch. The blond frowns but doesn't say anything about her behavior.

She shakes her head and grabs the sheets in her hands "Just say whatever you have to say" she begs, feeling her heart palpitations against her chest as she waits for the truth.

"Alright" Bakugou starts, and snorts "There's really no fucking best way to tell ya this, Cheeks, but, me and shitty and hair?" he points to the redhead, who's also stepping closer.

She nods her head "Yeah?" she can't feel herself breathing from the intensity of their eyes

"We're not heroes" he simply says, his red eyes watching her