Maryams Life

Maryam was a smart girl she was always trying to look out for her family and take care of them anytime she gets. She has a brother named Jadon Sancho football player in bvb she was always proud of him and he was always proud of her they had a great brother and sister relationship.

Maryam was in a toxic and abusive relationship when she was 17 but she never really cared for some reason because after some time she became used to it. She finally had the courage to break up with him when she was 18 but since the day she broke up with him he keeps sending her i miss u cards. What a weirdo.

Since Maryam was in an Arab family she was always protected by her uncles and older male cousins even her brother Jadon. She loved how overprotective they were but sometimes when she tried to talk to someone new her uncles and and cousins would scare them away she wondered sometimes how they would even do that.

Maryam's life started to get better when she turned 19 she still had her childhood best friends Natalia, Indiana, and Naomi they were with her in her ups and downs and she was with them too. They've been pushing me to try dating again but i keep turning down the offer cause i'm scared it gonna be like the last relationship.