England Traning And Café Date

Maryam woke up to her alarm and sighed she turned it off and looked at all the girls sleeping "guys wake up we have to go down for breakfast fast" Maryam taps all of them then she went to take a quick shower and did her makeup she didn't go all out only mascara and lipgloss. "r u guys done" Maryam says screaming out the washroom "yes were waiting for u at the door" Natalia screams Maryam grabs her bag. After they finish eating Maryam asks Jude for the address.

Jude❤️

Maryam🩷
Jude send me the address

Jude❤️
its *********
Maryam🩷
kk were coming!!

Jude❤️
cant wait to see u
❤️ by Maryam🩷

Maryam told the taxi the address and we started driving there Maryam's leg started bouncing up and down cause she was nervous to see Jude again "are you okay babes" Indiana says " yeah i'm nervous to see Jude actually" Maryam replies " don't worry nothings gonna be different from yesterday and today" Indiana says with a smile Maryam returned that smile back and calmed down.

The taxi stopped and everyone got out the car and sat down in one of the chairs at the stadium  "NATALIAAAAA" Maryam screamed "yeahhhhh" Natalia replied while walking to her " my picture pleaseeee" Maryam said with a smile " okok give me ur phone"

@urpookiemaryam

❤️ by JudeBellingham, NataliaHermez,       NaomiPrez, JobeBellingham and 400,000      others

      NaomiPrez, JobeBellingham and 400,000
others

urpookiemaryam: lets act like i wasn't forced to take a picture of Jude @JudeBellingham!

MaryamAndJude: OMG THERE HANGING OUT

JudeBellingham: guys don't listen to Maryam shes lying i didnt force her to😔
^ dont lie to them rn.
^^ shushhhh