Qatar Plan

The Main Hoes
                         Indiana : ( indiana jones☂️)
                         Naomi : ( maccies lover🍔 )
                        Maryam: ( mama of the group👩‍🍼 )
                        Natalia: ( Hennesy lover 🥃 )

                                               mama of the group👩‍🍼
                               guys lets go to Qatar for the world
i'll literally pay for the whole thing.

indiana jones☂️
im down i wanna see sexy trent🤤

maccies lover🍔
Maryam u wanna go cause u think
that Jude guy is fit

                                                    mama of the group👩‍🍼
                                             um no wdym hes literally
                                 one of my brothers best friends    

maccies lover🍔
mhmmm forsureeee
anyways natalia r u coming

Hennessy lover🥃
ofc i am free vacation ill take
that anydayyyyy

                                                   mama of the group👩‍🍼
                               okay lemme start booking brb!!!
                                                                 ❤️ by everyone

Maryam ran to her MacBook and started looking threw the tickets, she found a really good price but she needed to call the girls fast and tell them to pack there bags and get up early at 6 am cause our flights at 12. Maryam called the group. "hiiiiiii" Maryam said "heyyyyyy" all the girls said " so um I think u should start packing and set ur timers at 6 am cause the flights at 12" then she got shocked faces from the girls then everyone started rushing.

She left the call with everyone and went to Jadon's room to ask him a question and saw him calling Jude. Maryam just stood there not knowing if she should say something to Jadon cause he's on call and she was scared to talk to Jude cause she thought he was fit . Then Jadon said "what do u want" Maryam snapped back to reality " so me and the girls are going to Qatar to watch England play I was just wondering if u can ask Jude what hotel there staying in so Indiana can bump into Trent" Jadon knew Maryam thought Jude was fit so he gave her the phone to ask him "oh um hi Jude" she says nervously  "were staying at The St. Regis Doha" Jude replies "okay thank u soosososo much" she say says " if u need anything my room number is 408" Maryam takes the camera away from her face and smiles at Jadon " thanks Jude see u" she ends the call.

Jadon starts laughing at her "crazy how u think my best friends fit" Jadon says "omg su i don't think he's fit" she says smiling and while skipping out his room. Maryam finished packing and set her timer at 6.