Judes First World Cup Game And Going To The Club

Maryam woke up late she missed about 10 minutes of the game she didn't put any make up on or anything she put sweatpants on and stayed in her t shirt. She ran down the stairs cause the elevator will take awhile then she calmed down when she saw the game on the tv lucky for her the game was still 0-0 they were playing against Iran she had a feeling that England were gonna win but she didn't want to say anything yet.

Then Jude scored Maryam took a photo she was so proud of him his first goal in his first world cup she enjoyed seeing him smile and the crowd chanting his name. The game ended 6-2 England for the win Maryam was happy cause now she knows that Jude wont be in a bad mood for the whole day.

@urpookiemaryam

JudeBellingham replied to your storyu watched the game🤭🤭

u watched the game🤭🤭

                                                          urpookiemaryam
                                                ofcc i'm so proud of u
JudeBellingham
❤️
❤️ by urpookiemaryam

JudeBellingham
were going to the club cause of the win
wanna comee

urpookiemaryam
yes ofc can i bring my friends?

Judebellingham
yes meet me at the lobby at 7

urpookiemaryam
kk see u then❤️❤️
❤️ by JudeBellingham

                         Time skip 3 hours later

The girls started to get ready they played music from Natalias speaker and they sang and dance the girls were just happy in general cause Indiana was going to see Trent , Naomi was going to see Mason, Natalia was going to see Bukayo and Maryam was gonna see Jude. "i love how we all have someone were talking to if it wasn't for me for booking this trip we wouldn't be here right nowww" Maryam says "thats very true actually" Natalia says and then Maryam nodes her head then the someone knocked on the door.

A/N Jude is bold words Maryam is regular

Maryam runs to the door and opens it she had her robe on and her make up done she was just curling her hair "whats wrong Jude" "Trent was asking if Indiana can come to their room for a second he sent me cause she isn't answering her phone" Maryam turns around and goes to the bathroom to tell Indiana that Trent wants her. Judes there still standing at the door then Indiana leaves "by the way u look beautiful" Maryam chuckled and said shut up while closing the door. They finished getting ready and were about to head to the lobby.

                                 Maryam's Outfit