Got Caught

A/N Jude is bold words Maryam is regular

Maryam woke up without Jude in bed she was confused and started to call his name but no reply then she called Jude.

Ring..
Ring..
Ring..
Then he finally picked up "where are you"
"sorry darling i had training did i not tell u"
"no you didn't you got me worried"
"im sorry baby im near the hotel ill be there in like 5 minutes"
"alright see u"
"bye"
call ended..

Maryam was freaking out cause he called her darling and baby he's really getting her in love now she hasn't felt that way in ages. After a few minutes pass by Maryam was in her phone and the door opened it was Jude with a bouquet of flowers "aweee Judeeee" he smiled and gave it to her "they reminded me of you so i got them" Maryam sniffed the flowers and they smelled good.

@urpookiemaryams story

Maryam went in the bathroom forgetting Jude was in there changing then when she saw him she turned around and ran away to the hotel bed the only thing she heard was giggles from Jude

Maryam went in the bathroom forgetting Jude was in there changing then when she saw him she turned around and ran away to the hotel bed the only thing she heard was giggles from Jude. Maryam was scrolling threw instagram and saw a post that had Jude tagged

@thefootballLoveStory

❤️ by user12345737 and 1,000 others

thefootballLoveStory: Jude Bellingham seen with Maryam Sancho sister of Jadon Sancho on a jet-ski together could this mean they are potentially together?? @JudeBellingham @urpookiemaryam

MaryamandJude: Their so cute i totally ship

Judefanpage: well yesterdays post they were commenting very interesting stuff

view 789 comments

Maryam thought to herself shit they got caught Jude came out the washroom and Maryam showed him "i don't care let them see us i'm not scared to show you off" Maryam smiled at that "but what about the haters" Jude sighed " the haters don't mean anything to me" Jude said while setting the towel on the chair to dry. Maryam walked to him and tippy toed to kiss him he returned it but the kiss didn't end Jude pushed Maryam on the bed and got on top of her then there was a knock on the door "bro every time we wanna do this something has to interrupt us" Maryam says angry "its okay love" then Jude walks to the door and opens it then he saw Jadon.

Maryam ran to Jadon and jumped on him she missed him so much Jude dapped up Jadon and let him come inside "so are u guys finally together"Jadon says with a smile Maryam laughed and said no but she knew the real answer. After a while talking to Jadon he left to his hotel room "so can we finish what we started" Jude says walking up to her "later im hungry" Jude laughed and sighed at the same time "what do you wanna eat" Maryam thinks for a second "hmmmm MCDONALDSSS" she says while getting up and putting her sandals on Jude laughed and grabbed his keys.

Maryam got in the car and made herself comfortable since shes always passenger princess "do you wanna go anywhere else after mcdonald's" Jude says while reversing the car " no i don't feel like it today but if you wanna go somewhere is completely fine" she says while looking threw her phone to put on a song " nah i don't wanna go no where"  Maryam starts playing the weeknd.

                             Time skip to Ms donald's

Jude pulled up in the drive threw and asked what i wanted to eat " Jr chicken with fries please" Jude repeated what Maryam said to the worker. They got their food and started eating "i want you to meet my parents" Maryam chocks on her food "what" she says while coughing "i know were technically not together but i see a future with u I've been talking to my parents about you and there coming to Qatar so its the perfect time"
Maryam smiled "i see a future with you too and sure I'll meet ur parents". They clean the car up and they go back to the hotel Maryam was getting changed into her pjs and Jude started to call his mom.

Jude bold words, Maryam regular, Judes mom underlined.

"hey mom"
"hi honey how are you"
" im good what about you"
"im good hows you and Maryam"

Maryam smiled and said hi from far away then Jude smirked then Jude continued talking to his mom. After 10 minutes they finished talking to her and Maryam put the tv on and they started watching victorious. Maryam loved watching that when she was younger "what are you making me watch right now" Maryam gasped and looked at him "don't disrespect victorious like that" Jude laughed.
After awhile of watching victorious they slept in eachother s arms.

A/N
sorry guys i havent been posting😣😣 exams got ahead of me anddddd i was giving up on the story plus i wanna read the comments so i want u guys to start commenting on how u feelllll