Finally Meeting

Maryam caught herself smiling at the messages between her and Jude while driving to the hotel "what are u smiling about" Indiana says then Maryam shows her the messages "incoming wag"
after Indiana says that Maryam starts to laugh. They finally made it to the hotel Maryam just wanted to see Jude she didn't care about going to sleep or anything what if i'm awkward Maryam says to herself nono i wont. The girls went in the elevator and pressed there floor which was 4 the same number as Judes, Maryam thought it was just a coincidence.

They made it to there room it was pretty big there was 4 beds for each one of us but just one bathroom so we had to figure that out. Maryam was about to head out to go see Jude but the girls stopped her and asked were shes going "ill explain to u guys Maryam go" Indiana says "thank u" then Maryam took a deep breath and knocked on his door. Jude opened the door with a smile he was so tall taller than i imagined he towered over my 5'3 self "hii Maryamm" he says while pulling me into a hug he smelled amazing like Dior Sauvauge "hii Judeeee" there was lot of tension between us and i liked it. The eye contact lasted more than 30 seconds i was folding every time. I met one of Judes roommate/teammate

"hi i'm Trent nice to meet you your the girl Judes always talking about" Jude puts his hand on his face then Maryam laughed " you talk about me ur so cute and hi i'm Maryam" Jude got instant butterflies and got nervous around Maryam even she felt the same thing Trent left and kept us in the room by ourselves. Jude and Maryam talked about a lot like their family how their life was and everything in general Jude started to fall for Maryam even more.

"alright Jude ima go back to my room i'm so tired can we can see each other tomorrow or are u busy?" Maryam gets up and walks to the door " yeah we can but i have training can u come and watch me" Jude grins "i feel like a wag right now and yes ill come is it okay if i bring like 3 friends??" "yeah of course whatever make u happy" Maryam got butterflies from that "alright good night" Jude pulls her into a hug then she says the same.

When Maryam walked into the room all eyes were at the door waiting to know what happened , then Maryam smiled and starting ranting how fine he was and how they got along and they like the same things her list was going on and on. "danm girl ur in love" Natalia says " to early to say that but maybe who knows" Maryam shrugs "alright lets sleep i'm tired" Indiana says " oh wait by the way were going to see England train at 10" Maryam says "UR LYING SO IMA SEE TRENT" Indiana says "yes ur gonna see Trent calm down" Maryam chuckles then tells them to go to bed.