𝟓. 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐤𝐢𝐝

"oh my goodness jase i'm going to miss you so much!" dear god does she ever shut up?

it was way to early for this. the plane terminal was nice and quiet before she came in and climbed all over his lap and started littering his face with hot pink lipstick kisses.

i bit the flesh of my cheek in annoyance, glancing down at the plane ticket in my hand. destination: japan. it was actually pretty exciting to go back out there. to go back and see the boys in their elements.

besides i've always wanted to see the cherry blossom trees. something about them just makes me want to fall in love under their pink hues.

"god your so hot!" jesus. and of course my moment of peace is ruined. when i made my way into the waiting area, the only open seat at the terminal was next to newsted. i thought that was the worst it was going to get.

nope. the next thing i saw for what seemed like the second i sat down was a tall, blonde haired, thick bangs girl, wearing an ugly shit green sweater running through the freshly polished marble floor.

in that moment i had just thought that the plane from crazy town had landed and let out the inhabitants without any supervision. until she practically flew into his lap and crushed their lips together.

and of course they had no regard for me sitting right next to them. some fuzz from her sweater even started getting to close to my coffee for comfort.

i connected the dots in a few seconds and figured out she was his girlfriend. it wasn't hard from the way her lips were trailing down his cleanly shaven throat, the way her hands tangled in his curly hair, the way her legs desperately tightened around his waist as if he was her only source of oxygen.

my cheeks started to burn, i had to look away. bringing a shaking coffee cup to my lips and leaning my head against kirk, who was nose deep in a stephen king novel with his hair tied back and black glasses that seemed almost to big for his face.

my eyes quickly danced over to jason, she was still latched onto him like i leech. quickly turning back at the book kirk was reading, i bit my lip to keep me from crying.

i hated when i looked at him all i could see was the dreams i was having about him almost every night. except i wasn't trailing my lips down his throat, i wasn't hugged onto him.

no, i was on my back, bare legs around his jean clad waist, trapped between his nude upper half and the mattress.

then his lips locked onto my neck, trailing down the middle of my trachea, before finding their way to my, no.

i don't want to remember what happened after that. because it felt too real. and what scares me the most about these dreams is the way i wake up, cold, empty feeling, and heartbroken.

"mam we need you to leave if you aren't going to board the aircraft." a beefy airport attendant came up to her.

me and kirk looking over at them. secretly hoping for some sort of argument to go down. i latched my hand onto his wrist, him biting his lip in anticipation.

newkids girlfriend released his lips with a loud pop. keeping her cheek smashed against his nose as she looked at the man.

her face was smudged with the cheap lipstick. and she looked pitiful with her hair a frizzed up mess and her lip quivering. i almost felt bad for her and jason.

almost.

"just one last kiss? please?" she begged the guard. tightening her thighs around jason's probably already blood circulation cut off waist.

he didn't look impressed. "look i've seen you practically screw this guy from the moment you got here, beat it before i call someone that can put your annoying ass in handcuffs!"

me and kirk snorted and i quickly covered my lips and looked away, kirk doing the same. i could almost feel jason's sharp gaze glaring at me as she slipped off of him, yanked her purse off the floor, and sped walked out of the terminal, sobbing loudly and wiping her eyes as the last thing i saw of her was the blonde cape flying as she turned the corner.

"thank god." i groaned to myself. stretching fully into the rest of the chair now that my personal space wasn't being invaded.

lolling my head across my shoulders to see newsted attempting to wipe his hot pink smudged lips off.

"you've got a little something right there." i smirked. pretending to wipe my chin off as he glared at me.

"you wish it was you that did this?"

"in your fucking dreams you piece of shit!" i hissed. leaning back against kirk as jason's presence all of a sudden felt intimidating.

can this stupid flight be called already? like how long does it take to fuel up a plane. and how long is someone going to be a complete asshole for.

"is baby cranky because she didn't get enough sleep last night, ow!" he yelled when i kicked his thigh. earning a harsh 'shush!' from the older couple sitting a couple seats across from us.

"how do you know what happened last night? i wake up with no idea how i managed to get back to my bed, hell i don't know what happened last night after i made my way down to the bar!" i whisper yelled.

he stayed silent. looking straight ahead rather than looking into my eyes. "i don't know." he said quietly.

"oh my god!" i groaned. yanking my fingers through my hair in annoyance. "just tell me!" i demanded "i don't want to because you won't look at me the same!" he snapped back.

a sinking feeling began to pool in my stomach. my mouth cracked opened but no sound came out.

"flight 6227, destination japan, now boarding!" rang through my ears. but i stayed frozen. watching as the boys stood up and collected their bags.

"get up coraline." james came up to me, nudging my shoulder.

it was like my body was on auto pilot as i stood and collected my things. eyes locked on jason the entire time. from the moment he gave the attendant his ticket and walked through the tunnel, my eyes stayed on him.

i felt sick. what had i done last night in my drunken state? why couldn't i remember?

was the dream i had last night even a dream at all?

a/n: hey guys! been a while but the writers block is officially over and i'm planning on updating a lot more now! hope you guys enjoyed this chap.

vote, comment, follow!