Kerbeus: Guard Dog of the Underworld!

~~~

A morning day. Chiharu were making a dough with a smile on her face. She turned her head and opened the oven, revealing baked breads.

As she was about to take out the baked breads, a loud noise from upstairs, making Chiharu flinched. She looked up with her anger face.

And turned out, Valt was jumping up and down in his room.

"Rush Launch! Rush Launch!" Valt repeated with excitement and the door opened, revealing Chiharu.

"Hey, hurry up! Don't you know what time it is!?" Chiharu yelled at Valt. Valt seems to ignored what his mother said to him.

"Rush! Rush! Rush!"

Eventually, Chiharu got ticked off and had a tick mark on her forehead.

"Stop that, Valt!" Chiharu shouted, and made Valt stopped and turned to his mom with a sweatdrop.

"O-Oh, mom!"

""O-Oh, mom!" My butt!" Chiharu scolded. "Toko and Nika already went to school!"

"Oh, crap! See you when I get home!" Valt freaked out and take his bag and run off.

"Have a good day," Chiharu said. "Jeez, mornings are always like this with him," she smiled.

At the same time, (Last Name) Residence.

"(Name)?" (M/N) called out. You run down the stairs and went to your mom.

"See you after school, mom," you give her a peck on the cheek, which made the woman smiled.

"Have a good day, sweetie," (M/N) chuckled, you nodded and run off to school.

~~~

Eventually, you encounter with Valt as you two were running to school.

"(Name)?!" Valt look at you.

"Running late, I see," you giggled.

"Oops!" Valt nervously chuckled. But on the inside, he was hella nervous because he's a fanboy of yours.

"I'll be late, late, late..."

The few students stopped their tracks and turned around to see a running bluenette.

Valt jumped and slide straight in the entrance of the school as you just steps in.

"Just made it!!" Valt stood up and and sighed in relief. "Phew, I made it,"

You walked towards him and chuckled.

"Acting like an idiot even this early, Valt?" You and Valt turned your head to see Rantaro.

"Oh, Honcho! You come to school early?" Valt asked.

"You're just late!" Rantaro said. "And I get why (Name)'s late since she's the most popular student in our school,"

"Are you mocking me?" You narrowed your eyes towards the blonde, which the blonde became nervous.

"I'm so sorry, (Name)!"

"Figures,"

"Oh, yeah..." Valt said, made Rantaro almost anime fall as you sweatdropped at Valt.

"Really, did I really lose to someone as dumb as you?" Rantaro said. Valt turned his head and his face changed to amazed and happy expression.

"Oh yeah, I totally won!" Valt said. "It was even a Burst win!" You sweatdropped at Valt. "Your Roktavor just burst into pieces!" Valt made a happy dance. "The way I won was so cool, wasn't it?"